LONDON, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global flame retardants market is projected to reach USD 12.81 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2016 and 2021. Increasing fire safety regulations and growth of end-use industries, such as building & construction and electronics & appliances drive the market.
"Building & construction end-use industry to dominate the flame retardants market"
The building & construction industry dominated the flame retardants market in 2015. The trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period. The demand for flame retardants in building & construction is mostly driven by increasing regulations concerning the safety of environment and human health in Europe and North America. Building & construction in Asia-Pacific is projected to account for the maximum share in the flame retardants market in future.
"Asia-Pacific to dominate the flame retardants market"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to dominate the flame retardants market by 2021. With its rapidly expanding commercial and industrial base, the region is projected to experience the highest growth between 2016 and 2021, followed by North America. It is majorly driven by China, which is the leading flame retardants market in the region as well as globally.
The primary interviews were conducted to gather market insights from industry experts of the flame retardants market across small-, mid-, and large-sized companies from different regions of the world.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 47%, Director level – 30%, and Others – 23%
- By Region – North America - 30%, Western Europe – 23%, Central & Eastern Europe –14%, APAC – 17%, the Middle East & Africa – 10%, and South America – 6%
This report also identifies market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It includes company profiles of major players; recent activities in the market, such as new product launches, expansions, and contracts & agreements; and SWOT analysis. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Albemarle (U.S.), ICL (Israel), Chemtura Corporation (U.S.), Clariant (Switzerland), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Nabaltec AG (Germany), Lanxes AG (Germany), Italmatch (Italy), Huber Engineered Materials (U.S.), and Akzo Nobel (Netherlands).
Reasons to buy this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast, in terms of volume and value, provided for various regions with respect to end-use industries, flame retardant types, countries, and applications
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of the key market players, providing insights about growth strategies of various companies in the flame retardants market
- Analyzing various market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the market
- Detailed pricing analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, and policies & regulations pertaining to the flame retardants market
- Detailed value-chain analysis
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3793813/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flame-retardant-market-by-type--application--and-end-use-industry---global-forecast-to-2021-300263682.html