Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Celebrates Summer With Steak & Sangria Prix Fixe Options
New Pairings Offer A Summer Vacation Experience Every Two Weeks During July And August
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With long summer days rolling into warm summer nights, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is celebrating summer with a series of Summer Lovin' Steak & Sangria Prix Fixe dinners that will take guests on a culinary world tour. This summer menu series, offered July 2 through August 26, will introduce a new steak and sangria pairing every two weeks, each featuring an artfully inspired selection of fresh, seasonal ingredients and internationally inspired flavors.
Every Summer Lovin' Steak & Sangria menu features a summer salad, a uniquely seasoned specialty prime New York Strip Steak with a vibrant topping and a decadent dessert for $39.95*. Each menu also includes a suggested hand-crafted sangria pairing for $7.95*. Guests visiting the bar or patio, will also have an opportunity to enjoy the series of refreshing, seasonal sangrias.
Fleming's Executive Chef Russell Skall, believes that summer dining is about innovative flavors that convey fun in the sun.
"Steak and sangria are two things that instantly take a summer BBQ from ordinary to extraordinary, and Fleming's is helping guests take away the fuss by bringing the ultimate summer BBQ to our patios instead of theirs," said Skall. "The steak and sangria menus will present a variety of marinades and sauces that will highlight fresh summer flavors and provide guests with a global summer vacation feel."
Summer Lovin' Steak & Sangria menus include:
July 2 through 15
- Fresh Summer Greens, sliced strawberries, Danish blue cheese crumbles, candied walnuts and a red wine vinaigrette
- Prime New York Strip with Jamaican jerk rub, chimichurri sauce, roasted pineapple salsa and farm-fresh corn salad
- Chilled White Chocolate Almond Souffle with a graham cracker crust and blueberry sauce, drizzled with housemade caramel
- Optional Pairing: Silver Sun Sangria - Red Diamond Merlot infused with fresh fruit of the season and topped with Milagro Silver Tequila, a touch of Creme de Cassis, muddled blackberries and fresh lemon juice
July 16 through 29
- Baby Spinach Salad with fresh pears, seasoned bacon, crumbled goat cheese, toasted Marcona almonds and a red onion vinaigrette
- Prime New York Strip with garlic herb butter and Burrata cheese, Tuscan-style, blistered grape tomatoes and a balsamic glaze drizzle
- Mixed Berry Shortcake with Grand Marnier-soaked strawberries and blueberries, pistachio-orange buttermilk shortcake, and Sambuca cream
- Optional Pairing: Sangria Sol - Vinedos Terranoble Sauvignon Blanc, Solerno Blood Orange, Stoli Peach Vodka and fresh peaches, honeydew melon, oranges and lemons
July 30 through August 12
- Butter Lettuce and Pear Salad with goat cheese, candied walnuts, crispy onions, and a lemon vinaigrette
- Prime New York Strip with a sweet and spicy rub, topped with a savory tomato and roasted red pepper butter and chopped Marcona almonds, and served with a side of summer zucchini slaw
- Fresh Peach Cobbler with a brown sugar oat streusel and topped with vanilla ice cream
- Optional Pairing: South Seas Sangria - Vinedos Terranoble Sauvignon Blanc, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, and Peach Schnapps with fresh peaches, honeydew melon, oranges and lemons
August 13 through 26
- Beefsteak Tomato & Mozzarella Salad with arugula and a red onion balsamic vinaigrette
- Prime New York Strip topped with crispy gorgonzola and served with grilled asparagus, pickled fennel and baby golden beets
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Butter Cookies with vanilla ice cream and a warm apple-ginger sauce
- Optional Pairing: Sailors Sunset Sangria - Red Diamond Merlot, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Peach Schnapps, with fresh peaches, oranges and lemons
For more information or to find your nearest Fleming's location, visit www.flemingssteakhouse.com.
*Excluding tax and gratuity. Sangrias are sold separately. Fleming's abides by all local and state liquor laws.
About Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
The nationally acclaimed Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar offers the best in steakhouse dining -- Prime meats and chops, fresh fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders -- with a unique wine list known as the Fleming's 100, which features over 100 wines served by the glass. Fleming's was launched in Newport Beach, California in 1998 by successful restaurant industry veterans Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Today there are 64 restaurants nationwide. Fleming's is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including Wine Enthusiast's annual Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator Magazine's Award of Excellence.
SOURCE Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
More by this Source
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Debuts Taste the Season Two Course Prix Fixe
Feb 06, 2013, 08:00 ET
Fleming's WiNEPAD™ Launches Today Nationwide
May 02, 2013, 11:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.