BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd., a national provider of managed investment accounts, announces the availability of its newest investment service at Trust Company of America, Absolute Return Portfolios through Wolf Pack Advisors.
Seeking investment opportunities in both bull and bear markets; Wolf Pack Advisors utilizes the talents of teams of over fifteen outside money managers who are adherents of Absolute Return investing. Together they create mutual fund portfolios that reject the conventional wisdom of buy and hold investing. Money managers include, among others, those affiliated with Hg Capital Advisors, LLC, ProfitScore Capital Management, Inc., Parlan Financial Corporation, Active Investment Management, LLC and Scarecrow Trading, Inc.:
- Strategic Diversification drawing on over fifteen different money managers, each portfolio is a combination of multiple managers (the "Wolf Pack"). Accounts are automatically invested among strategies based on allocation processes that have produced profits even in the worst of times;
- Hedge fund techniques are made available without the hassles of limited partnerships, lack of liquidity, minimum holding periods and high performance fees;
- Each portfolio is responsive to markets. They are actively managed accounts with the single goal of achieving profits on a day-to-day basis;
- Only index mutual funds are utilized to achieve the portfolios' leveraged and inverse positions – and there is no margin or short selling;
- Accounts are custodied at a national independent trust company and overseen by Flexible Plan Investments, an independent registered investment advisory firm with nearly 30 years in the risk management business and relationships with over 500 broker/dealer and RIA firms around the country; and
- Features suitability-based profiles founded on risk tolerance and investment time horizon, together with premium services such as customized OnTarget Investing quarterly reporting.
Jerry Wagner, President and Founder of Flexible Plan Investments, explained: "No single manager can provide returns in every type of market. Wolf Pack Advisors creates teams of Absolute Return managers seeking to deliver suitability-based portfolios for any market. I'm delighted that we can offer Absolute Return investment opportunities previously available to high-net-worth individuals, institutions and endowments to registered representatives and their clients."
Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd., founded in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, in 1981, has managed mutual fund and variable life and annuity accounts for tens of thousands of clients and retirement plan participants for over 25 years. Flexible Plan works through financial advisors to increase their income and free time – allowing them to develop and help more clients, while Flexible Plan actively manages their investments – seeking to reduce risks and enhance returns systematically.
PAST PERFORMANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE RESULTS. Inherent in any investment is the potential for loss as well as the potential for gain. A list of all recommendations made within the immediately preceding year is available upon request.
Risk Disclosures: The goal of Absolute Return money managers is to achieve positive returns regardless of those earned in financial markets or shown in benchmarks. They seek to do this, often, using non-traditional investment techniques and asset categories. Of course, there can be no guarantee that any investor will achieve the goal of the managers, that profits will be made, or even that losses will be avoided. Some of the risks these strategies can be exposed to are: Strategy and asset allocation decisions may not always be correct and may adversely affect account performance. The use of leverage may magnify this risk. Leverage and funds employing derivatives carry other risks that may result in losses, including the effects of unexpected market shifts, default and/or the potential illiquidity of certain derivatives. International investments carry additional risks, including volatile currencies, economies, and governments, and emerging-market securities can also be illiquid. Bonds are affected by changes in interest rates, credit conditions, and inflation. As interest rates rise, prices of bonds fall. Long-term bonds are more sensitive to interest-rate risk than short-term bonds, while lower-rated bonds may offer higher yields in return for more risk. Unlike bonds, bond funds have ongoing fees and expenses. Stocks of small and/or midsize companies increase the risk of greater price fluctuations. REITs involve the risks of real estate investing, including declining property values. Commodities involve the risks of changes in market, political, regulatory, and natural conditions. Additional risks are listed in Advisor's Brochure Form ADV, which will be provided by advisor and which prospective investors are encouraged to read.
Website Address: www.flexibleplan.com
SOURCE Flexible Plan Investments, Ltd.