LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) market is developing quickly, with the first LNG FPSOs scheduled for delivery in 2016 and the number of countries ordering FSRUs expanding. Though the impact of lower oil prices and an oversupplied LNG market are creating challenges to project economics, the FLNG market will continue to register strong growth over the coming decade.
The FLNG market will reach a capex of $7.17bn in 2016, with the liquefaction (LNG FPSO) part of the market worth $5.06bn, and the regasification (FSRU) part of the market seeing capex of $2.11bn.
The report will answer questions such as
- How is the FLNG market evolving?
- How is the oil price uncertainty affecting the market and how will capex evolve?
- What are the prospects for each of the national and regional FLNG markets over the next decade?
- What are the prospects for the two submarkets- LNG FPSOs and FSRUs?
- Who are the main companies in the FLNG market and what are their market shares?
- Where are the major FLNG projects currently taking place around the world?
- What is driving and restraining the FLNG market?
- How will the market shares of the leading FLNG countries change by 2026?
Seven reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides global CAPEX ($) and CAPACITY (mmtpa) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for the two FLNG submarkets:
- LNG FPSO (liquefaction)
- FSRU (regasification)
2. The report provides CAPEX ($) and CAPACITY (mmtpa) forecasts (2016-2026), plus analysis, for 8 regional and 10 national FLNG markets, dividing up spending into liquefaction (LNG FPSO) and regasification (FSRU) for each.
- Middle East
- North America and Caribbean
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- Equatorial Guinea
- Papua New Guinea
3. The report also offers CAPEX forecasts (2016-2026) for LNG FPSO vessel components
- Mooring System
4. The report also offers CAPACITY forecasts (2016-2026) for LNG FPSO liquefaction technology
- Black & Veatch – SMR Prico
- Air Products & Chemicals – AP-NTM
- Technip – DMR
- Linde – Linum MR
- JGC – JGC
5. Tables detailing all operational, under construction and planned LNG FPSOs and FSRUs, including a traffic light system showing visiongain's opinion of whether (and when) projects are likely to be completed
6. Expert opinion from Javid H. Talib, Director of Floating Technology Applications at Black & Veatch
- FLNG developments in the World
- LNG FPSO liquefaction technologies
- LNG carrier conversions to FLNG
- FSRU demand
7. Profiles (including market shares and project data) for the leading companies in the FLNG business:
- Leading FSRU Owners
- Leading Companies in the LNG FPSO market
- Leading FLNG Shipbuilders
- Leading FLNG Service Providers
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the global FLNG industry
- Business development managers
- Project and site managers
- Government agencies
- Marine Engineers/Technicians
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the global FLNG market. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Market 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3752035/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/floating-liquefied-natural-gas-flng-market-2016-2026-capex-and-capacity-forecasts-for-lng-fpsos-and-fsrus-300350236.html