NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 13th edition of the 'Floorcoverings Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' provides both a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the UK market, focusing on market size, volumes and trends, leading suppliers, distribution structure, key end use sectors and future prospects. First published in 1991, the report provides a comprehensive and up to date review of the floorcoverings market in the in 2015-2016, as well as analysing influencing factors and trends likely to drive future market performance.
Key issues analysed:
- Detailed assessment of the market - values, volumes,
current & future trends.
- Review of key products and sector trends – carpets,
wood/laminates, vinyl, ceramic & natural stone tiles, others.
- Review of supply and distribution structure – changes to supply structure key distribution channels, etc.
- Forecasts of market development up to 2020.
Key areas of insight include:
- Underlying performance of the market in 2015-16.
- Recent volume trends and sector mix
- Product mix now more stable but increasing competition between sectors – particularly for smooth floorcoverings.
- Both domestic and contract sectors now using wider mix of floorcoverings within single installations.
- Ongoing development of larger-scale "flooring" suppliers – many of whom are European based.
- Review of leading manufacturers and suppliers.
- Market prospects in 2017-18 and medium-term prospects to 2020.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Total floorcoverings market – analysis of size by value 2011 -2020, estimates of market volume 2011-2016 by area, historical trends and market characteristics.
- Analysis by major product sectors – carpets, wood & laminate, vinyl, ceramic & natural stone tiles, linoleum etc. – current shares and mix changes over the last decade, driving factors, future prospects.
- Review of key market influences – housebuilding, construction market sizes by sector 2011-20, growth of underfloor heating etc. Overview of domestic and contract sectors.
- Future prospects – forecasts of overall market performance in 2017-20.
- Carpets – market size by value 2011-16, volume mix in 2016, product mix (tufted, woven, fibre-bonded and non-woven), factors influencing market performance, international trade in carpets. Rugs market size. Key suppliers/market shares in the UK carpet market, future prospects to 2020.
- Wood & Laminates – market size by value 2011-16, mix share between solid, engineered and laminates, changes in product mix in recent years, factors affecting recent market performance, domestic and contract end-use mix, key suppliers/market shares, distribution channels, market outlook to 2020.
- Vinyl – market size by value and volume 2011-16, share mix between vinyl tiles and sheeting, key trends influencing recent market behaviour, domestic/contract sector mix, recycling initiatives influencing the market, profiles of key suppliers in the UK vinyl floorcovering market, future prospects to 2020.
- Ceramic & Natural Stone Tiles – market size by value 2011-16, growth of sector, factors continuing to influence demand for ceramic and stone floorcoverings in both domestic and contract end-use sectors, key suppliers, outlook for market to 2020.
- Others – linoleum, cork, rubber, etc. - market sizes 2016, recent sector performance, key influencing factors, prospects to 2020.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLIERS
- Domestic Distribution - definitions, market shares by major channel – Multiples, Independents, Specialists, DIY, Builders Merchants, Department Stores, Mail Order, Internet, etc – areas of growth and decline, major companies within each channel.
- Contract Distribution – mix by major channel – healthcare, education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure, areas of growth and decline – future prospects.
- Key growth areas – prospects for 2017 and up to 2020 - prospects by product sector.
- Review of key factors impacting the market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03516872-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/floorcoverings-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300389720.html