FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Shares Valentine's Day Superstitions
DETROIT, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FlowerDeliveryExpress.com a leading online flower delivery company, over the years has heard hundreds of stories and antidotes from customers regarding superstitions connected with Valentine's Day. Listed below are some we thought you would enjoy reading.
- On Valentine's Day, the first man or woman's name you read in the paper or hear on the TV or radio will be the name of the person you will marry.
- If you find a glove on the sidewalk on Valentine's Day, your future beloved will have the other missing glove.
- If you see a squirrel on Valentine's Day, you will marry a cheapskate who will not spend money on you.
- If you see a goldfinch on Valentine's Day, you will marry a millionaire.
- If you see a flock of doves on Valentine's Day, you will have a happy, peaceful marriage.
- If a woman saw a robin flying overhead on Valentine's Day, it meant she would marry a sailor.
- If a woman sees a sparrow, she will marry a poor man and be very happy.
Remember that only a limited number of quality roses can be grown each season. The most important thing you can do to ensure that your gift of love arrives when you want it to is to order early before prices start to creep-up as demand increases. Valentine's Day is one of the busiest days of the year for a florist. FlowerDeliveryExpress.com has the ability to deliver around the block or around the world.
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The company has also been voted "Best Florist" over a dozen times. FlowerDeliveryExpress.com delivers from their own brick and mortar flower shops with their own delivery fleet, and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast. Deliveries are also made via a computerized sending network of affiliated shops. They provide delivery throughout most of the United States, Canada, and over eighty countries around the world.
Wesley Berry is the CEO of FlowerDeliveryExpress.com, a multi-million dollar online floral delivery operation. He also owns Wesley Berry Flowers, a Detroit-based brick-and-mortar florist established in 1946.
Shoppers can conveniently make floral purchase by phone at 888.851.2881 and online at www.FlowerDeliveryExpress.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
More by this Source
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is ready to help you celebrate Thanksgiving in style
Nov 27, 2013, 15:37 ET
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Outstanding Value and Service Shopper Approved
Nov 26, 2013, 15:21 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.