LONDON, Oct. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Respondents feel that the overall business confidence index for H2 2016 (July 2016-December 2016) has remained constant compared to H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016). Moreover, an increasing number of respondents state that the current economic conditions are stable and the future outlook remains positive in anticipation of trends such as rising demand for FMCG products from emerging economies particularly from rural areas, improvement in economic conditions of developed countries, digitization of FMCG sales and marketing activities. Despite of rising new competition, the threat of substitute products and services within the FMCG industry, companies are planning to increase their focus on protecting and growing market share and retaining their customers, over the next six months.
- Overall, 52% of executives rate the current economic environment as stable, whereas 15% of respondents indicate that the economic condition is very favorable or favorable.
- Economic conditions are expected to be more favorable in Asia in H2 2016 compared to H1 2016.
- The percentage of respondents who showed positive change in consumer confidence has decreased significantly in H2 2016 compared to H1 2016.
- FMCG industry executives operating in North America and Asia-Pacific expect sales to grow by 6.0% and 4.2%, respectively, in H2 2016.
- Executives with business operations in the Rest of the World have become more concerned about cyber crime and health epidemics in H2 2016 as compared to H1 2016.
Canadean's FMCG Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business environment over July 2016-December 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents a comparison with H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016) wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2016
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the FMCG industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of FMCG industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2016
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4144639/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fmcg-industry-business-confidence-report-h2-2016-300351329.html