NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Uncertain market conditions are not hindering the growth prospects of the FMCG industry over the next six months, as companies are planning to focus on new product development, expand in the current markets, and improve operational efficiency in H1 2016 (Apr 2016-Sep 2016). FMCG executives are confident about emerging markets such as China and India, and developed markets, namely the US and UK, contributing significant growth towards the FMCG industry during the next six months. Although the highest percentage of global FMCG executives projects an increase in merger and acquisition activity over the next six months, they intend to increase capital expenditure on new product development, and machinery and equipment purchases. Procurement activities will increase on IT services and capital equipment purchases amid the expectation of a surge in supplier prices over the next six months.
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for FMCG organizations during the next six months (Apr 2016-Sep 2016)
- The US and the UK are highlighted as prominent growth offering developed markets
- Capital expenditure on new product development, and machinery and equipment purchases are projected to increase during the next months
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on IT services and capital equipment purchases in the coming six months
- The majority of industry executives foresees an increase in supplier prices, while 22% anticipate no change
Canadean's FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2016 report examines executives' opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over Apr 2016-Sep 2016. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations' perspective on e-procurement. In addition, this report presents the future projection of merger and acquisition activities within the FMCG industry over the next six months.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines FMCG organizations' important priorities for Apr 2016-Sep 2016
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H1 2016
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes FMCG industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the FMCG industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over Apr 2016-Sep 2016
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over Apr 2016-Sep 2016
- E-procurement: identifies executives' perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the global FMCG industry
Reasons To Buy
- FMCG companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
- Helps organizations to adjust their procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for Apr 2016-Sep 2016
- Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2016
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859767-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fmcg-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-survey-h1-2016-300275769.html