PLYMOUTH, Mass., Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial Media Exchange ("FMeX"), the world's largest content library built exclusively for the financial services industry, announced today that it added content from Kiplinger – thereby allowing clients to access Kiplinger's robust materials that focus on today's most relevant financial planning concepts and strategies.
According to Stephen Barrett, Chief Content Officer of FMeX, "our financial advisors and their clients already rely on Kiplinger for award-winning editorial content covering investing, retirement planning, taxes, insurance, real estate, health care, and financing college, among other wealth management topics. Incorporating Kiplinger's content into our offering will help financial advisors make more efficient use of their time and deliver better outcomes to their clients."
FMeX was built by industry veterans with a single goal of helping financial advisors increase sales. Pioneering Content-As-A-Service, FMeX provides access to an organized, searchable and customizable content library and is powered by sales technology for the future – all to help transform the way financial professionals connect with clients and win more customers.
Started in 1920 by a former AP economics reporter, Kiplinger is a closely held company managed for more than eight decades by three generations of the Kiplinger family. Unusual among modern media companies, the Kiplinger organization is run by its editorial leadership – senior executives whose careers are rooted in journalism, rather than the business side of publishing. Kiplinger's recent awards include:
- In 2015, Kiplinger.com was recognized for overall editorial excellence by Media Industry News' Best of the Web Awards.
- In 2010, the Society of American Business Editors and Writers named Kiplinger's Personal Finance the winner of its General Excellence Award for giant magazines (circulation of 500,000 and higher).
- In 2007 and 2008 it was named "one of America's most ethical companies" by Ethisphere magazine. Judges in both competitions cited Kiplinger's long tradition of progressive employee relations, profit sharing, and business practices.
- In 2001 Kiplinger received one of the three American Business Ethics Awards given nationally that year by the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
The Kiplinger content – including articles and videos – illustrates financial planning concepts in ways that investors can easily understand. Applying decades of journalism to robust historical data, Kiplinger's experts translate complex investment topics into clear graphics, ensuring that advisors have the tools they need to provide clients with an effective and personalized message.
By using Kiplinger's recognized and trusted content resources, financial advisors can:
- Ease clients' concerns and set appropriate expectations by highlighting historical market trends
- Satisfy clients' hunger for reliable investment news and insights
- Establish an individualized content-based communications program that positions the financial advisor as an expert and keeps them top-of-mind with each client
About Financial Media Exchange
FMeX is the world's largest content library built on sales enablement technology. Designed exclusively for the financial services industry, our single mission is to help financial professionals provide personalized marketing content to their clients in order to enhance client relationships and increase sales.
FMeX was founded by experts in the financial services industry and is the first Content-As-A-Service company with headquarters in Plymouth, MA and regional offices in New York and Kansas City. Individuals and organizations of all sizes benefit from our sophisticated sales enablement technology that allows for aggregation, curation, and distribution of content from any mobile device, in addition to measuring content utilization, remaining compliant with industry regulations and elevating the customer experience.
For more information about FMeX visit www.fmexc.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fmex-brings-kiplinger-content-to-its-library-300409050.html
SOURCE Financial Media Exchange