PLANO, Texas, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fonality continues to expand the unified communication (UC) capabilities built into Heads Up DisplayTM (HUD) with the introduction of new Video Collaboration features. New meeting scheduling and management features represent the company's latest strides in bringing best-of-breed capabilities to its customers through integrations.
"By introducing some of our customers' most-requested features, we've made it even easier for Fonality Video Collaboration users to connect when and how they want," said Jeff Valentine, Fonality's chief marketing officer. "Nothing beats accessing the tools you need from a single pane of glass like you do with HUD. This kind of easy connectivity makes collaborating by video more convenient, more efficient, and cheaper than standalone tools."
Fonality Video Collaboration is powered by Zoom, a leader in cloud-based video conferencing. Since Fonality first introduced the service in 2014, its popularity has grown as an alternative to travel and as a way for companies to connect dispersed employees and customers. Video Collaboration allows users to conduct interactive two-way audio and high-definition video meetings with screen sharing, chat, recording, and more.
Newly added features include:
- Schedule & Manage – Fonality HUD Web users can schedule and update upcoming video collaboration meetings in advance through the Scheduling Wizard.
- Meeting Participants – Fonality Video Collaboration can now support up to 50 video participants and up to 125 audio participants.
- Instant Screen Share – Users can click on a contact or group in HUD Web to immediately begin a screen-sharing session. Voila, instant meeting.
- Personal Meeting ID – Every user gets a unique meeting ID to make scheduling even easier on the fly or in advance.
- Meeting History – Can't remember where you saved the recording of the new product training you led last week? Find it in HUD.
Fonality Video Collaboration is included in the company's Ultimate Edition at no additional cost and available as an affordable add-on for its Professional Edition. Fonality customers can save as much as $100 per user, per month versus standalone services. Learn more and request your no-obligation demo here.
For more on Fonality's integration strategy, read the release here.