NEW YORK, March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "Global forage seeds market projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.81%."
The global forage seeds market is projected to reach a value of USD 17.37 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 9.81% from 2016 to 2022. The market is driven by factors such as rapid increase in demand for animal feed and livestock production. Moreover, the demand for livestock and livestock product is increasing in export markets, which influences the supply of improved forage for animal production. However, factors such as excess soil water or drought and weeds that reduce seed yields restrain the growth of the forage seeds market.
"Ryegrass segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the forage seeds market in 2015."
On the basis of type, the ryegrass segment dominated the forage seeds market in 2015. With the increasing demand for ryegrass seeds, their consumption is increasing as they yield high under favorable climatic conditions and are highly nutritious.
"Legumes segment of forage seeds led the market with the largest share in 2015."
On the basis of species, legumes were most widely consumed species of the forage seeds. Forage legumes have high significance because of their high protein and limited dependence on soil for fulfilling their nitrogen needs.
"North America led the market with the largest share in 2015."
North America led the forage seeds market with largest market share in 2015. The North American market experiences the maximum consumption of forage seeds due to factors such as favorable climatic conditions and availability of good soil conditions.
The global forage seeds market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region by studying the key markets. These regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Breakdown of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: Directors – 22%, C level – 28%, and Manager level – 50%
- By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 32%, and RoW – 10%
The forage seeds market is dominated by key players such as Dow AgroSciences LLC (U.S.), E.I du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Monsanto (U.S.), Land O' Lakes (U.S.) and Advanta Seed Ltd. (India). Other players include BrettYoung (Canada), Barenbrug Holding B.V (The Netherlands), Allied Seed LLC (U.S.), AMPAC Seed Company (U.S.), and Imperial Seed Ltd. (Canada).
- This study estimates the global market of forage seeds, in terms of value, till 2022, segmented on the basis of type, livestock, species, origin, form, and region.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as investments & expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions to gain a larger share of the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the value chain, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the forage seeds market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the forage seeds market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on forage seeds offered by the top players in the global forage seeds market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the forage seeds market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for forage seeds across various regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global forage seeds market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market share, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global forage seeds market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04781970-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forage-seeds-market-by-type-livestock-species-origin-form-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300427320.html