Forevermark Diamond Jewelry and Forevermark Designer Collaborations Dazzle at the 84th Annual Academy Awards
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Forevermark diamond jewelry appeared on some of the world's most watched actresses and personalities at the 84th Annual Academy Awards. This year's red carpet marked the re-emergence of diamond necklaces, Academy Award Nominee Michelle Williams sparkling in an approximately 30 carat Fred Leighton for Forevermark Brilliant Cut Diamond necklace. Celebrities also chose large diamond cocktail rings and classic diamond drop earrings. Diamond Chandelier Earrings were also prevalent at the Awards' Red Carpet and surrounding parties' after-parties.
Whether a nominee or simply part of the Oscars excitement, stars looked to Forevermark diamonds, the world's most carefully selected diamonds from the De Beers group of companies, to complete their red carpet looks.
The following Actresses graced the Red Carpet of the 84th Annual Academy Awards and attended Academy Awards Industry Parties wearing Forevermark diamond jewelry:
- My Week With Marilyn Best Actress Academy Award Nominee Michelle Williams chose a Fred Leighton for Forevermark Brilliant Cut Diamond Necklace set in Silver on Gold.
- My Week With Marilyn Actress Julia Ormond sparkled in Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark Oxidized Diamond Drop Earrings and Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark Oxidized Rose Cut Diamond Bangles.
- The Descendants Actress Judy Greer accessorized with Mimi So for Forevermark Stick Earrings with four Ideal Diamonds and Pave Diamonds set in 18k White Gold and a Mimi So for Forevermark Bangle with three Ideal Square Diamonds with two thin Eternity Bangles set in 18k White Gold.
- The Descendants Actress Amara Miller wore Rahaminov for Forevermark Pear Shape Ring set in 18k White Gold and Rahaminov for Forevermark Pear Shape Drop Earrings set in 18k White Gold.
- ABC Academy Awards Correspondent and Model Roshumba Williams reported live from the red carpet in A. Link for Forevermark Double Pear Shape Earrings set in 18k White Gold and A. Link for Forevermark Bubble Collection Cuff set in 18k White Gold.
- ABC Reporter Tina Malave reported from the red carpet wearing A. Link for Forevermark Chandelier Earrings, A. Link for Forevermark Graduated Riviera Necklace and a Forevermark Pave Double Knot Bangle.
- Actress Sheila Shah chose Ritani for Forevermark Round Diamond Ring , Forevermark Three Row Diamond Cuff Bracelet and Forevermark 2-Stone Drop Earrings to wear to the Academy Awards and after-parties.
- Actress Zoe Saldana dazzled in Crossworks for Forevermark Pink Diamond Ring and Forevermark 10.0 total carat Diamond Studs at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party.
- Actress Jennifer Westfeldt graced the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Neiman Marcus for Forevermark Princess Earrings with Pave and Forevermark Diamond Bangles.
- Revenge Actress Ashley Madekwe attended the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Neiman Marcus for Forevermark Tassel Earrings, Forevermark Emerald Diamond Ring and Forevermark Eternity Bracelet.
- Madekwe also attended the InStyle Oscar Viewing Party wearing a Ritani for Forevermark Emerald Diamond Ring and Forevermark Diamond Bow Chandelier Earrings and Forevermark Eternity Bracelet.
- Hunger Games Actress Amandla Stenberg attended the 13th Annual InStyle Oscar Viewing Party wearing Rahaminov for Forevermark Round Diamond Drop Earrings
- Actress Regina King attended the 13th Annual InStyle Oscar Viewing Party wearing Forevermark Diamond Earrings set in 18k White Gold and Forevermark Diamond Bracelet set in 18k White Gold.
- Actress Jamie Lynn Siegler donned Forevermark Diamond Earrings, Forevermark Two-Stone Diamond Band and a Forevermark Diamond Knot Bangle in 18k White Gold to 13th Annual InStyle Oscar Viewing Party.
Forevermark has purchased the rights to red carpet diamond photos to be used for editorial purposes upon request.
Notes to Editors:
Every Forevermark diamond is inscribed with a promise; a promise that it is beautiful, rare and responsible sourced. Less than one per cent of the world's diamonds are eligible to become a Forevermark diamond and be inscribed with the Forevermark icon and individual number.
Forevermark is a diamond brand from the De Beers group of companies and as such, benefits from over 120 years of diamond expertise. Forevermark diamonds are carefully selected and come from sources committed to high standards; are beautifully crafted by a select group of diamantaires; and are exclusively available in select jewelers.
FOREVERMARK INSCRIPTION & GRADING
Less than one per cent of the world's diamonds are eligible to become a Forevermark diamond and be inscribed with the Forevermark icon and individual identification number. Invisible to the naked eye, the inscription is made using bespoke technology from the De Beers group. It is also recorded on the personalised Forevermark identification card which comes with each and every Forevermark diamond. The actual size of the inscription found on Forevermark diamonds is only 1/20th of a micron deep and can only be seen using a special Forevermark viewer which can be found in Authorised Forevermark Jewelers. It is confirmed by leading gemmological institutes that the Forevermark inscription does not affect the internal quality of a diamond in any way.
Authorised Forevermark Jewelers are able to provide a Forevermark Diamond Grading Report. It is an accurate blueprint of the qualities - cut, colour, clarity and carat of each Forevermark diamond. The Forevermark Diamond Grading Report also features the individual identification number inscribed on the diamond and a specifically designed security hologram, providing reassurance that the Forevermark Diamond Grading Report is valid and genuine.
For more information and to find your nearest Forevermark Jeweler offering Forevermark Grading Reports go to www.forevermarkdiamond.com/us.
More by this Source
Forevermark Diamonds Shone on Nominees and Performers of the 85th Annual Academy Awards
Feb 25, 2013, 12:16 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.