Forevermark Diamond Jewelry Graces the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards ®
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Forevermark diamond jewelry, quickly becoming synonymous with new Hollywood Red Carpet glamour, appeared on some of the most watched actresses and celebrities of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards.
As attendees arrived on the red carpet, diamond jewelry trends quickly emerged in the form of classic pieces that created fresh and elegant looks. Diamond studs and drop earrings paired with big statement diamond rings or bracelets were a go-to pairing for women donning a variety of fashion styles. Many opted for bracelets, bangles and cuffs, studs and chandelier earrings with lean necklines for a younger, more vibrant look.
Whether a nominee or simply part of the Emmy Awards excitement, stars wearing Forevermark diamond jewelry were in the spotlight. Each Forevermark diamond delivers a promise of beauty, rarity and responsible-sourcing. Elizabeth McGovern elegantly selected Crossworks for Forevermark 75 carat Rough Diamond Necklace and Diamond Stud earrings to compliment her look. Forgoing a necklace in favor of earrings, ring and bracelet, Julia Stiles chose a dramatic pair of Forevermark Diamond Teardrop-shaped Earrings, Forevermark Diamond Marquise-shaped Ring and Rahaminov for Forevermark Diamond Cuff. Earrings and bracelet styles proved popular also with fellow nominee Joanne Froggatt with a striking pair of Julius Klein for Forevermark Yellow Diamond Earrings and lovely set of Diamond Bracelets in Yellow and White Gold.
The following Actresses and Personalities graced the Red Carpet of the 63rd Annual Emmy Awards® wearing Forevermark diamond jewelry:
- Emmy Nominee Elizabeth McGovern (Lead Actress in Emmy Winning Mini Series, "Downton Abbey") shined in a 75 carat Rough Diamond Crossworks for Forevermark Necklace and Diamond Studs.
- Emmy Nominee Julia Stiles (Best Guest Actress in a Drama Series, "Dexter") radiated in a 55 carat diamond look featuring Rahaminov Diamond for Forevermark Diamond Cuff, Forevermark Diamond Teardrop Earrings and Forevermark Marquise shaped Ring, all set in White Gold.
- Actress of Emmy Winning Mini Series Joanne Froggatt ("Downton Abbey") shined in 20 carat diamond look that included Julius Klein for Forevermark Yellow Diamond Chandelier Earrings and Forevermark Diamond Bracelets set in White and Yellow Gold.
- What's Your Number? Actress Anna Faris wore Hoorsenbuhs for Forevermark Phantom Cuff in Yellow Gold and Forevermark Diamond Studs.
- Footloose Actress Julianne Hough shined in a Julius Klein for Forevermark 16 Carat Oval Diamond Ring set in White Gold with Forevermark Halo Diamond Studs.
- "The Insider" Emmy Awards Red Carpet Correspondent and cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Kyle Richards wore Julius Klein for Forevermark 17 carat Diamond Cuff set in White Gold.
The following Actresses wore Forevermark diamond jewelry to Pre-Emmy Awards Industry Parties:
- Nominee Elizabeth McGovern wore Premier Gem for Forevermark Diamond Drop Earrings, Premier Gem for Forevermark Diamond Riviera Necklace and Forevermark Diamond Ring to the 2011 Entertainment Weekly Women in Film Pre-Emmy Party and the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ 63rd Primetime Party.
- Actress Julie Benz wore A. Link for Forevermark Diamond Line Bracelets, Diamond Hoop Earrings and Three-Row Lattice Diamond Ring to the 2011 Entertainment Weekly Women in Film Pre-Emmy Party.
Forevermark has purchased the rights to red carpet diamond photos to be used for editorial purposes.
More information about FOREVERMARK:
Forevermark diamonds are inscribed with a promise that they are rare, beautiful and that they have been responsibly sourced. Less than 1 percent of the world's diamonds are eligible to become a Forevermark diamond. Forevermark works with experts who are passionate about diamonds and committed to excellence from the moment the diamond is discovered to the moment it is first worn. As proof of this, each Forevermark diamond is inscribed with the Forevermark icon and its very own identification number, which makes it always uniquely yours. To discover more visit Forevermark.com.