CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Forrester today announced the industry keynote speaker lineup for Consumer Marketing Forum 2017, its event that helps brands and marketing leaders navigate today's volatile consumer landscape, taking place April 6-7 at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York.
At Consumer Marketing 2017, Forrester analysts will be joined by thought leaders from leading brands to provide insights on how data-driven consumer insights and emerging digital technologies drive engagement and growth. View the full agenda for additional information about the sessions:
- Hearst Magazines, Joanna Coles, Chief Content Officer - The Power Of Authenticity
- Facebook, Eva Press, US Group Lead, CPG, Retail, Healthcare and Government - The Omnichannel Dilemma: Building Brands In The Age Of Disruption
- Spotify, Danielle Lee, Global VP, Partner Solutions - Human Behavior: How Streaming Intelligence Raises Your People-Based Marketing Game
- Bravo & Oxygen Media, Ellen Stone, Executive Vice President, Marketing - Garnering Trust In The Marketing Ecosystem
- Keurig Green Mountain, Ryan Scott, Vice President, Digital Operations and Innovation - Build Conversations — Not Impressions
- The Hershey Company, Ronalee Zarate-Bayani, Head of Global Integrated Marketing Communications and Digital Advancement - Making Sense of the Madness – Marketing Through Mayhem
- Wearable X, Billie Whitehouse, Chief Executive Officer - Designing For Touch In A Digital Age
Other brands taking the stage at Consumer Marketing 2017 include Bank of America, GameStop, Krispy Kreme, Marriott International and Quicken Loans. See the full list of industry and analyst speakers.
"Consumers are empowered more than ever before, with more than 40% having high willingness to shift spend rapidly upon a poor experience," Cliff Condon, chief research and product office at Forrester, said. "Today's marketers are faced with the challenge of not only understanding how their customers are evolving, but also how best to engage them. We're thrilled to have such strong brands speaking at our Consumer Marketing Forum to share insight into the ways they've adapted their marketing strategies to meet consumers' changing needs."
- To learn more about Forrester's Consumer Marketing Forum, please visit forr.com/CM17.
- Click here to register today or contact email@example.com for more information.
- If you are a member of the press interested in covering the Forum, please contact Jenna Vassallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Forrester on Twitter and LinkedIn, and use the #FORRMktg hashtag to join the conversation next month.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester's unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of our clients to help them lead change in their organizations.
Public Relations Manager
Forrester Research, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forrester-announces-keynote-lineup-for-consumer-marketing-forum-in-nyc-april-6-7-300427141.html
SOURCE Forrester Research, Inc.