BOSTON, May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On the heels of the milestone last ship date for the Cisco ACE XML Gateway, Forum Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., today announced an extension of its Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Program to facilitate a successful, effective migration path from the end-of-life product.
Effective now through December 31, 2011, highlights of the program include:
- Automated Policy Migration – Forum Systems' Forum Sentry XML Gateway is the only product that can import hundreds of policies directly from the ACE XML Gateway, greatly reducing migration time, cost and risk.
- Extensive ebXML and CPA Support – Featuring support for the Electronic Business XML Business Process Specification Schema and the Collaboration Protocol Agreement, Forum Sentry allows users from any size organization, in any location, to safely and securely conduct business through the exchange of XML-based messages.
- Integrated XML Gateway and WAF – For enterprises that require the threat protection, scalability and Federated Identity capabilities of an XML Gateway combined with the security of a Web Application Firewall, Forum Sentry WAF unites those capabilities in one appliance. Removing the identity and security burden from Web sites and composite applications, Forum Sentry WAF authenticates and authorizes users invoking services – regardless of where the services reside – enabling the secure, rapid delivery of rich online content.
- Centralized Management and Monitoring – With detailed reporting and alerting on the performance and latency characteristics of services as well as SLA enforcement, Forum Sentry provides enterprises with a unified, 360-degree view into business function and the health of integration with their trading partners.
"In anticipation of the final, critical ACE XML Gateway milestone – that software maintenance will be ceasing on January 31 – we are empowering enterprises with the ability to leverage their existing IT and policy life-cycle components in order to facilitate a gradual, secure migration," said Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Crosscheck Networks. "By offering best-practice tools and techniques backed by a resource-rich replacement program, our mission is to ensure a smooth and successful migration path to Forum Sentry."
Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Program Elements:
- Direct trade-in credit in exchange for any XML Gateway hardware and software
- No-cost, on-site migration to Forum Sentry XML Gateway policies
- No-cost Forum Sentry Training Certification Program
- Dedicated 24x7x365 support by experts with a minimum of five years of experience
Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Program Resources
- Best Practices for Selecting an XML Gateway
- No-cost Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Quote
- No-cost Forum Sentry XML Gateway Evaluation
- Cisco ACE XML Gateway Migration Strategies
- Forum Sentry XML Gateway Data Sheet
- Cisco ACE XML Gateway to Forum Sentry Migration Guide
Forum Systems Press Releases
- Forum Sentry WAF Accommodates PCI Compliance, Combats 'Box Fatigue' While Delivering Unmatched Federated Identity, Security, Scalability and Performance
- Forum Sentry Eases Enterprise-to-Cloud Migration; Enable Seamless Extension of SOA to the Cloud
- Forum Sentry Issued Industry-first Patent for XML Security Functions Including XML-encryption, XML-decryption and XML-signatures
- Forum Sentry Provides Secure, Unified Integration of XML and SOA Web Services and Portals for Seamless End-user Experience
About Forum Systems
Forum Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., is a leader in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and XML security. Through comprehensive Threat mitigation and Trust enablement, Forum's family of hardware, software and cloud-based instances provides enterprises and government organizations with the foundation for achieving secure SOA federation. Processing more than one billion transactions per day worldwide, the FIPS- and DoD-certified Forum products offer the industry's most comprehensive protection against XML- and SOAP-based vulnerabilities. Forum Sentry has been issued an industry-first patent (7,516,333) for XML security functions such as XML Encryption, XML Decryption and XML Signatures using a network appliance. For more information, please visit www.forumsys.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Forum Systems