PHOENIX, March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Are you currently in the market for a new car? If the answer is yes, then you must buy one with an active safety system that will help you avoid or mitigate a crash. At least this is the advice that I am going to give you as a personal injury lawyer who helps clients on a daily basis who are horribly injured in car accidents. The reason that I say you must purchase a car with this new safety technology is because this technology could save your life or the life of someone that you love.
For more information about what to do after a car accident, visit: http://zaneslaw.com/arizona-personal-injury-attorneys/arizona-auto-accident-attorney/
In addition, this technology has become extremely affordable and it will help to protect you in the following ways:
- It will protect you when you don't see the car in front of you stopping;
- It will protect you when don't see the car in the lane next to you;
- It will protect you when you are trying to back out of a parking space; and
- It will protect you if you are actually involved in a collision.
So, what are these "must have" car safety systems? They are the following:
- Forward Collision Warning – A forward collision warning system is the safety system that should be on the top of your list because it is designed to keep you from crashing into the back of a vehicle that suddenly stops in front of you.
- Blind Spot Warning – Blind spot warning and rear-cross traffic alert will warn you when you are attempting to change lanes and a car is in your blind spot.
- Backup Cameras –Backup cameras are such a great feature that they should be standard on all cars by 2018.
- Inflatable seat belts – Developed by Ford, in a crash they deploy and spread the force of a crash over an area of the body that's five times greater than a traditional belt, further reducing the likelihood of injury.
The author of this article, Doug Zanes, a Phoenix car accident and personal injury lawyer: http://zaneslaw.com/arizona-personal-injury-attorneys/arizona-injury-attorney/
For more information on Doug Zanes or Zanes Law visit: http://zaneslaw.com/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/four-car-safety-devices-that-could-save-your-life-300414220.html
SOURCE Zanes Law