Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora Introduces The Romance Menu Menu of romantic offerings now available to enhance couples' holidays
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Furthering its reputation as the most romantic resort in the world, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora introduces the Romance Menu, offering guests additional opportunities to further enhance their romantic holiday.
The menu is designed to provide a playful selection of romantic amenities, some of which can be quickly and discreetly delivered to a guest's overwater bungalow or beachfront villa. Others are available on the island and around Bora Bora. The offerings include:
- Floating Love Seat - Guests will enjoy weightlessness on an inflatable love seat, which is anchored to their bungalow or delivered to their villa for the day.
- Luxurious Bath Kit - A sensual bath for two can be fashioned with this basket of romantic additions, including bubble bath, monoi oil and flower petals and cocktails.
- Chocolate Fantasy - For the ultimate in romantic dessert experiences, guests dip house-made marshmallows, fruits and pastry into warm, melted chocolate.
- Floral Dream - Guests will enter their room to a spectacular offering of indigenous tropical flowers, scattered on their bed, bath and floor.
- Romance Paparazzo - A professional photographer or videographer will capture guests' memories made in paradise.
- Ultimate Romantic Dinner – A private beachfront table, enhanced by local flowers, candlelight, a dedicated server and the setting of the sun over the turquoise lagoon.
- Sushi & Champagne Sunset Cruise – Sushi and Champagne are served aboard a private yacht, providing the most romantic sunset on the lagoon.
- Love in the Air – Guests take in a helicopter tour of Bora Bora, marveling at the tropical island landscape, while enjoying a tropical cocktail and fresh fruit.
- Polynesian Romance Ceremony – Whether a wedding, vow renewal or simply a celebration of love, couples enjoy this most special experience, which includes officiant, decor, florals, singers and dancers, drinks, certificate, cake, Champagne and photography – all arranged by the Resort's romance planner.
"As the overwhelming majority of our guests are here on romantic holiday, we thought it appropriate to offer up some particularly special experiences they can enjoy here" said Rajiv Malhotra, general manager of Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. "Whether an on-the-spot playful experience delivered to their overwater bungalow, or a more grand romance experience - these offerings are designed to help our guests create special memories and further enjoy the magic of the world's most romantic resort."
The Resort is currently offering the Stay Longer – 4th Night Free package, which includes accommodations in an overwater bungalow or two-bedroom beachfront villa and daily buffet breakfast for two.
For more information or to make Resort reservations, please call toll-free (800) 819-5053 or direct at 011-689-603-170, contact your travel professional (Chain Code FS) or visit Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora online at http://www.fourseasons.com/borabora.
SOURCE Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora