NEW YORK, Dec. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for fracking fluids and chemicals is projected to witness a tremendous growth during the forecast period which will be driven by exploration and development of reserves for oil and gas extraction across the globe. The demand for fuel is increasing multifold due to high consumption from domestic as well as industrial front.
The global market of hydraulic chemicals is projected to register a CAGR of 9.5% between 2015 and 2020. Gelling agent is estimated to account for the largest market size among all the chemical function types and is estimated to account for a market share of 37% in 2020.
The oil and gas wells are mainly of two types, horizontal and vertical. High growth is expected in the horizontal wells drilled per year due to E&P activities for unconventional oil & gas, as these reserves are recovered more economically by horizontal drilling. Horizontal well fracturing gives access to the points where the vertical well drilling cannot be reached. With an increase in the demand for the unconventional oil & gas, horizontal fracking is invaluable in securing and bringing these unconventional gases on the surface.
Upcoming opportunities such as development of underground shale reserves are projected to increase the fracking activities across the globe.
This report also includes market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, burning issues, and winning imperatives. Major companies such as, the players involved in this market are specialty chemical companies, drilling and extraction service providers, namely, Halliburton (U.S.), Schlumberger (U.S.), Baker Hughes (U.S.), DuPont (U.S.), AkzoNobel (The Netherlands), BASF (Germany), Ashland (U.S.) and others have been comprehensively profiled in this report.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Detailed analysis and forecast in terms of consumption volume and value provided for various chemical derivatives, such as methanol, oxo-chemicals, DME, and hydrogen
- Detailed and comprehensive competitive landscape of top market players will provide insights about various growth strategies by various companies
- Detailed segmentation of the market on the basis of feedstock, such as coal, natural gas, petroleum, and biomass/waste; and on the basis of end use applications, production technology, gasifier types
The Available Customizations for this report
- Product matrix that gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company
- Further breakdown of a region with respect to a particular country
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five)
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03275039-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001