LONDON, Sept. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
In a wine dominated country like France the beer market has increased because of spring and summer, innovations and super premium beer. Growth in the beer category was mostly driven by price promotions from the major retail chains and national brands. The imports of beer are far higher than exports as France is known mainly for its wine production.
- The devastating attacks in January and November 2015 had a negative impact on out of home consumption, especially in night life venues.
- There has started to be a shift from wine to beer.
- The number of microbreweries has continued to grow.
- The demand for quality beer has increased.
Canadean's France Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the France beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook.
Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the France beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the France beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the France beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4144542/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/france-beer-market-insights-report-2016-in-depth-analysis-of-key-companies-brands-volume-value-and-segmentation-trends-and-opportunities-in-the-beer-market-300332052.html