NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Future of Foodservice in France to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the French Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in France and key players in the French Foodservice market.
- The French Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.0% during 2015-2020
- The weak economic situation has compelled French consumers to remain price-sensitive and in turn seek discounted food options
- A large proportion of urban population is time-pressed, and with these consumers seeking convenient food options, there is significant demand for Quick Service Restaurants and Fast Food.
- Social networking is playing a pivotal role in bringing consumers and restaurant operators closer with a number of platforms offering consumers to share their views and experiences online, thus bridging the gap between consumers and Foodservice operators
- Accommodation will be the fastest growing Profit channel in terms of sales during 2015-2020, driven by the tourism industry which is expected witness a boost in the number of international visitors in the times ahead.
This report offers detailed analysis of the French Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the French Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within France for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the French market
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the French Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Restaurants is the largest channel in the French Foodservice market, driven b y the demand for Quick Service Restaurants.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. most French consumers are seeking authentic food which contributes to the overall health and wellbeing. Additionally, laws such as Fait Maison are also playing a prominent role since it requires restaurant operators to mention if food offered by them is homemade or not.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in France with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04221328-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/france-foodservice-market-is-expected-to-experience-a-growth-of-20-during-2015-2020-300348137.html