LONDON, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- France, the founding member of European Union (EU), has evolved as a major economy in the region. However, due to the impact of Eurozone crisis, automobile sector in the country could not deliver to its potential during past five years, as can be assessed from the fact that the country's automotive production declined during the same period. Moreover, passenger car production, the segment which dominates the overall tyre market in the country, also declined during the same period. This declining automobile production translated into a slowdown in France tyre market. However, with improving macroeconomic scenario, tyre market in the country is expected to witness growth revival over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "France Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", tyre sales in France are anticipated to cross 50 million units by the end of 2020. Expanding fleet size, rising industrialization and changing consumer behaviour are few of the major factors forecast to support growth in France tyre market during 2015 - 2020. In 2014, passenger car segment dominated the country's tyre market with a share of more than 80%, followed by LCV and two-wheeler segments. Few of the major tyre companies operating in the country include Michelin, Goodyear Dunlop, Continental, and Bridgestone, among others. "France Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in France:
- France Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in France
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tyre companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre companies, distributors and retailers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603818/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers