Fraud Detection and Prevention Market [by Fraud Analytics (Predictive, Customer, Social Media, Visual), by Authentication (Single-Factor, Multifactor, Strong)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
MUMBAI, India, January 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Fraud Detection and Prevention Market [by Fraud Analytics (Predictive, Customer, Social Media, Visual), by Authentication (Single-Factor, Multifactor, Strong)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018). In this report fraud detection and prevention solutions refer to the IT solutions and systems which are used to analyze the data and find anomalies and patterns (to find deterrence from usual course) and the solutions which regulate user access by verification and authentication. (http://www.bharatbook.com/information-technology-market-research-reports/fraud-detection-and-prevention-market-by-fraud-analytics-predictive-customer-social-media-visualby-authentication-single-factor-multifactor-strong-global-advancements-worldwide-forecasts-analysis-2013-2018.html)
With rising revenue losses because of the frauds across the globe, adoption of fraud detection and prevention solutions in enterprises is also increasing. Requirement of such solutions is significantly high in industries which involve monetary transactions such as banking and financial services, insurance, retail, telecommunication, and public or government sector. Increase in adoption can be observed in other industries as well such as manufacturing, transportation, healthcare, professional services among others. In 2013, banking and financial services sector accounts for the largest share in fraud detection and prevention market. In 2018, it is estimated to be the largest revenue generating industry vertical but the insurance, retail, and telecommunication sector would be rising at higher Y-o-Y growth rates.
Rise in online transactions frauds, cards related frauds and insurance claim frauds are the prime factors which are driving growth rates in banking and financial services, insurance, and retail sectors. As per the study, authentication would remain major revenue generating pocket but fraud analytics would be rising at higher growth rate. High growth rate in SMEs will drive the growth rates in region Asia-Pacific followed by Latin America.
Major challenges in this market include low awareness level of fraud possibilities in SMEs, high costs of deployments, and unavailability of pre deployment measures of performance. Though awareness level in SMEs is increasing and the impact of this factor will decrease in due course of time but the cost and pre deployment measures would remain primary concern in the market.
For the market sizing and forecasting, several assumptions have been taken into consideration such as economic, regulatory, and technological. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways -
1. This report will provide a comprehensive look in the global fraud detection and prevention market in terms of fraud analytics and authentication solutions market revenues. Market numbers are further split across verticals and regions.
2. The report will provide insights to the vendors about positioning of their competitors and their own and will help them to understand opportunities in other industry verticals and regions.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
For more information: http://www.bharatbook.com/information-technology-market-research-reports/fraud-detection-and-prevention-market-by-fraud-analytics-predictive-customer-social-media-visualby-authentication-single-factor-multifactor-strong-global-advancements-worldwide-forecasts-analysis-2013-2018.html
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=455590
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) Market [Algorithmic Trading, Fraud Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Logistics, Revenue Assurance, Emergency Response Services] Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Healthcare IT Outsourcing Market - By Application [Provider (EHR, RCM, LIMS) Payer (CRM, Claims Management, Fraud Detection, Billing) Life Science (ERP, CTMS, CDMS) Operational (SCM, BPM) & Infrastructure (IMS, Cloud Computing)] & Industry - Global Forecast To 2018
- North American Healthcare IT Market, By Application [Provider IT (EMR, PACS, CPOE, CDSS, RCM, Claims Management, Payroll), Payer IT (CRM, Fraud Detection)], Delivery Mode (On-Premises, Web-Based Services & Cloud Computing) & Component - Forecasts to 2017
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau