Free Digital Copy of the September Ethical Corporation Magazine
LONDON, September 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
For one month only Ethical Corporation has made their magazine available as a free download.
The magazine contains 52-pages of the latest corporate responsibility articles and analysis. There are in-depth articles and features on the latest key issues in CSR.
The September issue of the magazine is now available for all to access and download. To get a copy visit here
This month's magazine analysis includes:
- 10-page briefing on the current state of CSR in Latin America
- A feature on FIFA and the recent allegations of corruption and bribery
- Strategic insight on how the likes of Telefonica, Unilever, McDonald's Europe and Sainsbury's are commercialising their sustainable supply chains
- The monthly corporate responsibility cheat sheet with latest stats, research and insight
- Our monthly roundup of the latest sustainability news, NGOWatch plus our new monthly BrandWatch feature
- Analysis on why reputational risk is in a cross-cutting category
- Plus much more…
To access all of this month's analysis, visit here
Ethical Corporation was established in 2001 and provides business intelligence for sustainability to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Ethical Corporation publishes the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports.
For more information about the magazine or subscriptions contact:
Head of Marketing
Ethical Corporation: Business Intelligence for Sustainability
SOURCE Ethical Corporation