SHANGHAI, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharma Cold Chain China 2013 will take place for the third time on May 23 and 24 in Shanghai. Top-level speakers will be on hand to discuss professional transportation management through strategic usage of multi-tools, multi-devices and multi-approaches. Topics will include:
- How to do cold chain resource optimization & cost saving
- What to do to promote industry integration & cooperation
- Quality verification & risk management for pharma products as well as for logistics
- A small change in packaging technology that brings a big difference in quality
- Temp-management: emergency solutions and risk minimization
In addition to these topics and more, the event will also feature many fantastic case studies.
Speakers include: the Senior Director of Supply Chain Management from Canada Sanofi Pasteur, the Vice President from TDW Pharmaceuticals Taiwan, China, the Managing Director from UK Transfer Knowledge Partners, the Technical Director from Australia Cool Logistics, the General Manager from China Sinopharm Logistics, the Deputy General Manager from Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Logistics Center, the Deputy Supply Chain Director from Novo Nordisk and Head of China Quality from Lilly Suzhou Pharma Company, etc.
The organizer is willing to share several fantastic presentations of pharma cold chain management that were presented at The 2nd Pharma Logistics China 2012. Visit the website to download and enjoy the presentations for free.
1. "Cold Chain Management"
-- By Marco Vega, Head of China Quality from Lilly Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Regulatory Background
- Cold Chain Management
- Distribution Temperature Profile / Excursions
- Risk Management
- Experiences and examples
2. "Implementing Effective Cold Chain Management for Biologic & Clinical Product"
-- By James Lee, VP of Cardinal Health
- Cold Chain Management in China
- What a difference 5 years have made
- The Challenges of Cold Chain Management in China
- Cold Chain Operation Management
3. "Effective Temperature Controlled Transportation Perspective from Integrator"
-- By Francis Cheung, Senior Manager of FedEx Express
- Temperature Control Measures in Transit
- Experienced Professional in Planning and Execution
- 24/7 Shipment Monitoring and Intervention
- Solution of Temperature Controlled Shipments
Visitors can also use this link to download the presentations: http://www.pharma-coldchain.com/Download.aspx?id=6&lang=en-us
Ms. Tracy Cui
Tel: +86-21-6157 3919
Fax: +86-21-6157 7299
SOURCE CPhI Conferences