Free Salesforce.com Integration Makes Agenday the Go-To Mobile Calendar App for Sales New App from PGi Wins Platinum Award for Best Mobile Calendar
ATLANTA, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sales professionals: Tired of taking sales calls on the go and then trudging back to the office for the sole purpose of entering that very same call in salesforce.com? Tracking sales activity directly on your mobile device just got easier thanks to Agenday by PGi.
PGi (NYSE: PGi), a leading global provider of collaboration software and services for over 20 years, today announced that its award-winning mobile calendar app Agenday now enables salesforce.com users to log activities and new contacts directly on their mobile devices—for free. The announcement follows closely on the heels of Agenday's Platinum Award win for Best Mobile Calendar in the Best Mobile App Awards' spring competition.
"We all know that greater sales productivity means stronger growth for businesses. Agenday's salesforce.com integration solves that problem seamlessly—and does it without the exorbitant costs of upfront and monthly in-app purchases," said Boland T. Jones, PGi founder, chairman and CEO.
To download Agenday and its new salesforce.com integration for free, visit agenday.com.
What does Agenday by PGi do?
- With Agenday, all your calendars are finally in one place. Agenday presents all of your calendar items in a clean, simple interface, automatically creating a single agenda for your day. It works with Microsoft Office Outlook®, iCal®, Google Calendar™, Facebook and more.
- Salesforce integration helps you save time, every time. Busy sales pros can save time by logging activities and adding new contacts into Salesforce Premium accounts. The best part? No in-app purchase is required.
- Join every meeting with one simple touch. Say goodbye to dial-in numbers and long passcodes. Agenday lets you join your conference calls and web meetings with a single touch—regardless of which conferencing provider or online meeting product you are using.
- Search meetings and instantly email attendees from the invite. No more hunting for calendar invites or email addresses. Quickly find any past or future calendar invite, and simply click a button to send updates, running late messages or post-meeting follow ups.
- Get to know everyone with LinkedIn® and Facebook integration. Make more meaningful connections with your clients, prospects, vendors and coworkers by learning about their interests, backgrounds and network connections before you meet.
- At long last, Agenday helps you make more cost-effective conference calls. Spending too much on conference calls? Agenday saves you and your company money by automatically choosing the most cost-effective connection options.
- Work smarter with turn-by-turn directions, weather updates and meeting tips.
"With Agenday, every single feature, every button, every integration is designed to serve both the business and the business user. Agenday completely changes the game for busy mobile professionals—and the companies they work for—with secure, reliable and convenient solutions that help them work smarter, drive results and ultimately grow their businesses, " said Jones.
- Agenday website: http://www.agenday.com/
- Best Mobile App Agenday Smart Calendar landing page: http://www.bestmobileappawards.com/app-submission/agenday-smart-calendar
- Agenday Android™ app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pgi.agenday
- Agenday iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/agenday-smart-calendar-free/id813793849?ls=1&mt=8
Agenday's newest release, including salesforce.com integration, is currently available on iOS devices. Availability for Android devices is anticipated in August 2014.
All trademarks of third parties referred to in this release are the property of their respective owners.
About Premiere Global Services, Inc. │ PGi
PGi has been a leading global provider of collaboration software and services for over 20 years. PGi's cloud-based software applications empower business users to connect, collaborate and share ideas and information from their desktop, tablet or smartphone, enabling greater productivity in the office or on the go. PGi has a global presence in 25 countries, and its award-winning solutions provide a collaborative advantage to over 45,000 enterprise customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100™. In the last five years, PGi has hosted more than 1.1 billion people from 137 countries in over 250 million virtual meetings. For more information, visit PGi at pgi.com.
Statements made in this press release, other than those concerning historical information, should be considered forward-looking and subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. Such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are made based on management's current expectations or beliefs as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management. A variety of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated in PGi's forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the following factors: competitive pressures, including pricing pressures; technological changes and the development of alternatives to our services; market acceptance of PGi's SaaS products, including iMeet® and GlobalMeet®; our ability to attract new customers and to retain and further penetrate our existing customers; our ability to establish and maintain strategic reseller and distribution relationships; risks associated with challenging global economic conditions; price increases from our telecommunications service providers; service interruptions and network downtime, including undetected errors or defects in our software; technological obsolescence and our ability to upgrade our equipment or increase our network capacity; concerns regarding the security and privacy of our customers' confidential information; future write-downs of goodwill or other intangible assets; greater than anticipated tax and regulatory liabilities; restructuring and cost reduction initiatives and the market reaction thereto; our level of indebtedness; risks associated with acquisitions and divestitures; indemnification claims from the sale of our PGiSend business; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, including possible adverse results of litigation or infringement claims; regulatory or legislative changes, including further government regulations applicable to traditional telecommunications service providers and data privacy; risks associated with international operations and market expansion, including fluctuations in foreign currency exchange rates; and other factors described from time to time in our press releases, reports and other filings made with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to the "Risk Factors" section of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2013. All forward-looking statements attributable to us or a person acting on our behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement. We do not undertake any obligation to update or to release publicly any revisions to forward-looking statements contained in this press release to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date of this press release or the date of the statement, if a different date, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.