LOS ANGELES, Nov. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Velocify, the leading sales acceleration platform, today announced its inaugural virtual sales kickoff, ELEVATE, co-sponsored by the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP).
This FREE virtual event, being held on December 3, features more than 30 expert-led sessions, including keynotes from global sales leaders at two of the largest software companies in the world, along with sales influencers Jill Konrath, Koka Sexton, Jill Rowley, Mark Hunter, Aaron Ross, Trish Bertuzzi, Anneke Seley and many more.
"ELEVATE will inspire sales professionals to achieve and perform at the highest level in the coming year through tips, techniques and strategies from the greatest minds in sales," said Velocify President and CEO Nick Hedges. "We are proud to be working alongside AA-ISP and leading influencers in the industry to show our support and give thanks to the professionals that are the drivers behind growing businesses and economies, and help them prepare for a successful 2016."
ELEVATE is being conducted in conjunction with AA-ISP's "International Sales Day Out," where many of AA-ISP's 70 chapters will host local viewing parties to extend the virtual ELEVATE experience.
ELEVATE and "International Sales Day Out" are open to sales reps, sales leaders, marketers and anyone who works in a role that supports a sales or marketing function.
ELEVATE – Virtual Sales Kickoff
Educational Forum and Networking Event
Thursday, December 3, 2015
9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. PT
View the event online or at a local viewing event near you.
Hear from Velocify, AA-ISP and many more sales experts including:
- Nick Hedges, President & CEO of Velocify
- Bob Perkins, Founder & Chairman of AA-ISP
- Aaron Ross, Author of #1 Best Seller, Predictable Revenue
- Adrienne Weissman, CMO at G2Crowd
- Alex Terry, CEO at Conversica
- Andrew Leigh, VP of Marketing and Alliances at Jitterbit
- Anneke Seley, Author of Sales 2.0 and Founder of OracleDirect
- Britton Manasco, Co-Founder at Visible Impact
- Craig Rosenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Analyst at TOPO
- Daniel Perry, Sales Force Effectiveness Principal at Sales Benchmarking Index (SBI)
- Gabe Villamizar, Social Selling Director at HireVue
- Jack Kosakowski, Regional Sales Manager at Act-On Software, Inc.
- Jill Konrath, Sales Strategist and Best-Selling Author
- Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist
- Jim Dickie, Research Fellow at CSO Insights, a Division of MHI Global
- Jim Roberson, Co-Founder and President at Drawloop
- Joanne Black, America's Leading Authority on Referral Selling
- Jorge Jeffery, Director Strategic Intelligence at Velocify
- Josh Evans, Senior Vice President of Sales at Velocify
- Kennan, CEO and President of A Sales Guy Inc.
- Koka Sexton, Leader of the LinkedIn #SocialSelling Movement
- Lori Richardson, CEO and Sales Influencer at Score More Sales
- Manoj Goyal, COO at Velocify
- Mark Hunter, Sales Speaker, Trainer, Consultant and Author
- Max Altschuler, Founder and CEO at Sales Hacker, Inc.
- Megan A. Dahlen, GM Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 100 Company
- Nancy Nardin, Founder at Smart Selling Tools
- Nicolas De Kouchkovsky, Principal at CaCube Consulting
- Peter Ostrow, Vice President and Research Group Director at Aberdeen Group
- Rob Jeppsen, Sales Vice President at HireVue
- Rob Van Brewster, VP Global Alliances at Twillio
- Schon Messier, Sales Account Executive at LinkedIn
- Scott Tretsky, Head of Sales at Central Desktop
- Steve Richard, Founder at VorsightBP
- Steve W. Martin, Sales Author and USC Professor
- Tony Pante, COO Global Inside Sales at a Fortune 500 company
- Trish Bertuzzi, President and Chief Strategist at The Bridge Group, Inc.
Velocify is a market-leading provider of cloud-based intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity sales environments. Velocify helps sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity and increase revenue by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights. The company has helped more than 1,500 companies across a variety of industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. Velocify was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
The AA-ISP is an international association dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking and leadership round tables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry. Our mission is to help inside sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community chapters, national conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales accreditation program.