Evening event to feature keynote speeches by Matt Kibbe, Judge Napolitano and Lech Walesa
CHICAGO, Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Hundreds of fiscal conservatives from across the country will gather in Illinois for a massive grassroots activist training and a lineup of impressive speakers from the limited-government movement at FreePAC Illinois in the greater Chicago area. The event will begin with grassroots training on a variety of topics, including yard sign blitzing, phone banking, roll call vote research, old and new media strategy, and door-to-door outreach.
The evening rally will be headlined by (in no specific order):
- Matt Kibbe, FreedomWorks president
- Lech Walesa, former president of Poland
- Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News contributor
- Rep. Joe Walsh, IL-08
- Deneen Borelli, FreedomWorks outreach director, Fox News contributor and author of Blacklash
- Dana Loesch, nationally syndicated radio host and editor-in chief of Breitbart's Big Journalism
- Reverend CL Bryant, FreedomWorks fellow and star of the documentary, Runaway Slave
- Harmon Kaslow, producer of Atlas Shrugged, Part II
- John Fund, senior editor at The American Spectator and author of the Stealing Elections
- John Tillman, president of the Illinois Policy Institute
- Adam Andrzejewski, entrepreneur
- Emily Ekins, director of polling, Reason Foundation
WHEN: Friday, October 26, 2012. The grassroots training will be from 4:00-5:00pm CT, followed by the evening rally from 5:30-8:30pm CT.
WHERE: Schaumburg Convention Center, 1551 Thoreau Drive North Schaumburg, IL 60173.
ABOUT FREEDOMWORKS: FreedomWorks is a grassroots service center to a community of over 2 million limited-government activists nationwide with a commitment to advancing the principles of lower taxes, less government, and more economic freedom. For more information about FreePAC, visit www.FreePAC.com.