Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center Contracts With CBRE: Discloses Sale of Parcel of Land
Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center today announced it has contracted CBRE to market the Montana property worldwide and that it has secured a sale of approximately 168 acres to a local businessman and rancher.
MISSOULA, Mont., Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center, the recently branded former Smurfit-Stone site near Missoula, Mont., today announced it has contracted CBRE to market the property worldwide to industrial manufacturers. Specifically, CBRE will target companies in oil field and oil equipment manufacturing, technology and chemical/bio-mass manufacturing operations, and emerging technology enterprises poised for commercialization.
Ray Stillwell, member/manager of M2Green Redevelopment, LLC, states, "Now that we have completed nearly 75 percent of the demolition at the property, we are ready to aggressively market the site and the assets that we found most valuable for development opportunities. CBRE is the best company to help us to gain attention among prospects globally, as they are the premier international real estate firm for marketing commercial properties. We look forward to entertaining some very interesting offers very soon."
Specifically, CBRE will market these attributes of the 3,000-acre site:
- More than one million sq. ft. of building infrastructure suitable for warehouse, office, manufacturing and maintenance operations
- BNSF and MRL rail served with numerous rail spurs and loading areas
- Woodyard capable of processing one million tons of wood per year
- Electrical service available up to 70 megawatts
- Water rights up to 25 million gallons per day
- 20,000 MMBTU/ day of natural gas available
- 2 permitted gravel pits on site
- Class III landfill
- 2 certified truck scales on site
- Functional machine shop with numerous overhead cranes & heavy repair area available
- A multi-fuel, steam generating boiler on-site
Infrastructure and location are highly marketable assets of the site, which include rail and truck facilities for shipping and receiving and an accessible location near I-90 and only 10 minutes from Missoula International Airport.
The company also recently agreed to the sale of approximately 168 acres of land to Frenchtown businessman and rancher, Dick Lucier. Lucier plans to use the acreage to expand his ranching operation, which sits adjacent to the Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center.
For more information, please visit www.frenchtowntech.com
SOURCE Frenchtown Technology & Industrial Center
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.