From Couples' Floors to Dining Experiences for Two, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Fans the Flame of Love
TORONTO, Oct. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Butterflies at the initial hello, intense eye contact, a passionate embrace, the first kiss. Love is full of electric moments, and amid the hustle and bustle of today's hectic lives, spending time together away from home helps couples preserve this "spark." From a midnight dip and sip at the pool to couples' city guides, exclusive couples floors and night spas, Four Seasons is fanning the flame of love this fall. Gourmands, spa-lovers, adventure enthusiasts and culture seekers will all find a destination and experience that will make their hearts flutter. More information on romance experiences offered around the world can be found on the Four Seasons website.
The Way to the Heart is Through the Stomach
- Chiang Mai: Where else in the world could lovebirds have dinner by moonlight surrounded by rice paddies and a glittering lake? After savouring every morsel of a five-course meal, couples make a wish by releasing a krathong, a banana leaf cup, into the Resort's pond. Their only problem: Whatever will they wish for after a night like this?
- Mauritius: Food lovers will fall for the dining package here. Twosomes spend the afternoon learning to cook a signature Mauritian dish during a private lesson from a Resort chef. Once they have prepared their meal together, they can enjoy it in either the pastry show kitchen, a Grand Villa or the Presidential Suite.
- Santa Barbara: The Private Reserve Tour is an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime wine tour experience at Sunstone Winery's organic vineyards. Following a tour and demonstrations, a farm-to-table style gourmet lunch and wine pairing by local chefs is served in Sunstone's unique barrel-aging cave. From there, couples will bottle and cork their "Private Reserve" blend, complete with a hand-dipped wax top.
Couples that Learn Together, Stay Together
- Budapest: The Danube is one of historic Budapest's most famous features, and for good reason. There's just something magical about the continent's second-longest river, which has inspired composers, artists, writers and filmmakers for centuries. As a pair, Four Seasons guests partake in the small but lovely ritual of releasing a rice paper lamp with their heart's deepest wish attached, whether it's from the balcony of their room at the palatial Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace or from a boat on the Danube itself.
- Paris: Ever since Coco Chanel and Yves Saint Laurent lit up the runways, Paris has been known for its très chic designer culture. Now, three luxury brands have come together to create a starry-eyed lovers' tour of Paris: Four Seasons Hotel George V, Rolls-Royce and iconic fashion house Hermès. Couples step into the world's only Hermes-designed Phantom for a cosy night-time tour of the City of Lights—and with an 800-light canopy on the car's interior roof, that name has never been more apt.
Adrenaline Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Costa Rica: Two people, one secluded beach and countless hours of time alone for snorkelling, surfing and fishing—does it get any better? When couples are whisked away and "stranded" on this Private Cruise Experience, they won't exactly be roughing it: A gourmet barbecue basket is provided.
- Golden Triangle: Just before dawn, couples will be driven by vintage Land Rover to the highest point in the Camp, where they'll meet their breakfast companions: elephants. A buffet of the animals' favourites—grasses, pineapple, papaya, bananas, watermelon—is no match for the guests' meal, which is prepared on site by the Camp Chef. If that's not enough to savour, the spectacular Mekong River and mountains of Laos are only a glance away.
- Langkawi: When the naturalist at Four Seasons Resort Langkawi takes lovers kayaking through Kilim Karst Geoforest Park, they'll find themselves in a 400 million-year-old maze of wonderfully gnarled mangrove trees—home to dolphins, otters, monkeys and even fish that walk called mudskippers. After exploring the majesty of ancient mangroves, they will picnic on a secluded beach nearby.
- Boston: With the Ignite the Spark package, couples receive a complimentary wine tasting, yoga class, breakfast in bed and the chance to cruise along New England's country roads in their own luxury Porsche Panamera for a day. With the Concierge's map to the most fabulous foliage and a picnic lunch prepared by the Executive Chef at Four Seasons Hotel Boston, they might just find new ways to get lost—in each other.
- Marrakech: Few places capture the imagination like colourful, exotic, sexy Marrakech. At Four Seasons Resort Marrakech, couples can immerse themselves in an authentic Middle Eastern experience at the Spa with the Thousand and One Nights Ritual. It begins with incense smoking to celebrate their individual connection to the earth. Next, they'll visit the couples' rhoussoul steam room for a saffron, garnet and rose scrub followed by an orange flower body wrap. To finish, they'll both enjoy a massage with the Spa's signature rose, jasmine and neroli oil.
- Shanghai: With the Bespoke Romance menu, couples can order up a custom-experience for two. They can be luxuriously lazy and eat breakfast in bed without worry -- housekeeping won't disturb them until noon. They can then share an hour-long bath at Qin The Spa, prepared by a personal bath butler, no less. Or they can book the swimming pool for themselves for a late-night dip.
To create excitement for the next romantic getaway, Four Seasons celebrates romance via the brand's digital channels.
- Guests can visit the Countdown to Romance application on Four Seasons Facebook page and watch in real-time as the minutes count down until their next romantic getaway. Fun and fresh reminders will appear on their Facebook timelines, specially tailored to the couple's upcoming trip and interests.
- For couples still deciding on their next destination, "The Spark" on Four Seasons Magazine offers a quiz for couples to uncover the perfect destination for them, and a map of aphrodisiacs around the world to help fuel the passion.
- Instagram users are encouraged to use the hashtag #IgniteTheSpark when posting their romantic photos. And in the name of romance, Four Seasons may surprise and delight select Instagram users.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels and residences in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world. With 89 properties in 36 countries, and more than 50 projects under development, Four Seasons continues to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding. For more information on Four Seasons, visit http://press.fourseasons.com.
Contact: Laura Zanzal, Zeno Group, 212-299-8955, email@example.com
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
More by this Source
Pinterest Unveils Place Pins, Launches with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Nov 20, 2013, 22:35 ET
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Enters Korea
Sep 04, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.