MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Following the 20th season finale of ABC's reality series The Bachelor, Sandals Resorts, which is featured as the backdrop for Ben Higgin's love journey and proposal in Jamaica, announces the creation of a Beyond the Rose package, recreating the on-screen experience.
"Sandals Resorts is synonymous worldwide with romance," says Marsha-Anne Brown, Director of Romance, Sandals Resorts. "We're proud of the association between our brand and The Bachelor, and now, we can say that Ben and Lauren will be among the many, many couples who have built a foundation of love at our Luxury Included® resorts across the Caribbean. From our Love Nest® Suites - better known to Ben as his Fantasy Suites - to our butler service, guests at Sandals Resorts don't have to worry about a thing - all that they could desire is provided so couples can focus on what really matters: each other."
From the over-the-top Fantasy Suites at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort and Sandals Royal Plantation, to what will be one of the most talked about proposals in The Bachelor history at Rio Chico by Sandals Resorts, Sandals Resorts plays an integral part to many of the most memorable moments of the 20th season finale. Now couples can create their own 'love journeys' through a limited-time Beyond the Rose package available at all Sandals Resorts throughout the Caribbean, recreating some Ben's most romantic experiences, including accommodations in a Love Nest Suite, candle-lit dinner on the beach and a choice of island excursions.
For couples traveling at any time, Sandals Resorts also recommends their top ten tips for a lasting romance, as seen on The Bachelor:
- Splurge – With all three Fantasy Suites of the 20th season taking place at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort and Sandals Royal Plantation in Jamaica, let fantasies become a reality with a stay in a top suite. Defined by exclusive amenities and unique designs for the ultimate privacy, Love Nest Suites are luxury suites and villas in the Caribbean that create the ultimate romantic setting, with many featuring private plunge pool and tranquility soaking tubs.
- Date Night – Enliven the palette with a romantic dinner for two – whether a private beachfront candlelit dinner à la Ben and Caila or at one of Sandals Resorts' unique culinary concepts through its Gourmet Discovery Dining program, from Thai and regional Italian to Mediterranean Rim and Indian.
- Stay In – After a date night, breakfast in bed is a great reward. Love Nest Suites come with the service of a personal butler, exclusively trained for Sandals Resorts by the Guild of Professional English Butlers, who can handle everything from unpacking, drawing a romantic bath for two or serving breakfast in bed - or poolside like Ben and JoJo following their Fantasy Suite date at Sandals Ochi's Romeo + Juliet suite.
- Create Excitement – Have fun and go on an adventure. Island Routes Caribbean Adventures can take couples off the beaten path with opportunities from deep-sea fishing and tubing adventures, to a catamaran cruise, similar to Ben and Lauren's last-chance date.
- Escape Together – Privacy is key when reigniting romance and a villa is the ultimate solution. Ben and Lauren finally got a moment to themselves during their overnight at Sandal Royal Plantation's Villa Plantana, a three-bedroom villa complete with private pool, personal butler and all of the resort's amenities, restaurants and services literally just steps away.
- Dive In - Literally – and figuratively! In a relationship, it's all about taking that next step symbolic or otherwise. Couples can take a night swim like Ben and Caila or try something new at Sandals' signature AquaCenters, such as how to sail or dive at the Caribbean's largest PADI-certified program.
- Back to Nature – Sometimes a moment of serenity is all that's needed and the great outdoors can be the perfect retreat. While contemplating the biggest decision of his life, Ben traveled to The River Bumpkin Farm to gain perspective. Nestled in the heart of the lush Trelawny countryside, this gorgeous plantation takes guests in to the heart of the island to a site brimming with exciting eco-excursions.
- Give Back – Volunteering can build and foster greater appreciation in a relationship. During a last-chance date, Ben and one of his lucky ladies will get a unique opportunity to accompany research teams and learn about how endangered sea turtles interact with the environment, and release a number of baby turtles safely into the ocean. The Turtle Watch Tour is provided through Island Routes Caribbean Adventures and all proceeds of the tour support the conservation of and research on the endangered species
- Relax - Escape from the usual daily routine to a place where everything is taken care – from luxury accommodations and gourmet meals to tips and transfers. With no worries, there's time to enjoy, time to dream, and time to take the next step in the relationship.
- Propose – Give out the final rose. As engagement-cations have become more and more popular, Sandals Resorts offers an engagement concierge service to create the perfect moment for couples' to start their own story and replicate Ben's experience. In Jamaica, Ben found 'the one,' solidifying his love with a memorable proposal to Lauren at Rio Chico by Sandals Resorts, a breathtaking 14-acre villa estate located just outside of Ocho Rios. With manicured lawns, lush tropical and heavily fruited gardens, lily ponds and ivy-covered stone bridges, the landscape is the perfect spot for a proposal in paradise.
For images, please visit here.
ABOUT THE BACHELOR
On ABC's hit primetime reality series The Bachelor, one lucky man is offered the chance to find true love. A single and eligible Bachelor embarks on a romantic journey, getting to know a number of beautiful women, gradually narrowing the field as he continues his search for his soul mate. At the end of this romantic voyage, if he has found the one, will there be a proposal — and will she say yes? Hosted by Chris Harrison, The Bachelor is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.
For more information on The Bachelor, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor.
Sandals Resorts offers two people in love with the most romantic, Luxury-Included® vacation experience in the Caribbean. With 15 stunning beachfront settings in Jamaica, Antigua, Saint Lucia, The Bahamas, Barbados and Grenada, Sandals Resorts offers more quality inclusions than any other resort company on the planet. Signature Love Nest® Dream suites for the ultimate in privacy and service; butlers trained by the English Guild of Professional Butlers; Red Lane® Spa; Discovery Dining, ensuring top-shelf liquor, premium wines and gourmet specialty restaurants; Aqua Centers with expert PADI® certification and training; fast Wi-Fi from beach to bedroom and WeddingMoons®, for dream destination weddings are all Sandals Resorts exclusives. Sandals Resorts is part of family-owned Sandals Resorts International (SRI), which includes Beaches Resorts and is the Caribbean's leading all-inclusive resort company. For more information about the Sandals Resorts Luxury Included® difference, visit www.sandals.com.
Contacts for Sandals Resorts:
SOURCE Sandals Resorts