From Universal Studios Home Entertainment: Jurassic Park 3D
OWN STEVEN SPIELBERG'S GROUNDBREAKING CLASSIC FOR THE FIRST TIME IN STATE-OF-THE ART 3D
Jurassic Park 3D
APRIL 23, 2013
AVAILABLE ON BLU-RAY™ 3D COMBO PACK WITH ULTRAVIOLET™ FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Experience one of the most influential films in motion-picture history with director Steven Spielberg's ultimate thrill ride Jurassic Park 3D. To commemorate the film's 20th anniversary, the epic blockbuster has been remastered with advanced 3D formatting that presents the Academy Award®-winning visual effects in a fashion that was unimaginable during the film's first release. Jurassic Park 3D will be available on Blu-ray™ 3D, a 2D version of the film on Blu-ray™, DVD, UltraViolet™ and Digital Download with an all-new 3D bonus feature on April 23, 2013 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
Based on the best-selling book by Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park 3D stars Sam Neill (The Piano, The Hunt for Red October), Laura Dern (HBO's "Enlightened," Little Fockers), Jeff Goldblum (Independence Day, The Switch) and Richard Attenborough (Elizabeth, The Great Escape) as they embark on a larger-than-life adventure that can now be experienced in 3D for a visceral in-home experience.
The 3D Blu-ray™ Combo Pack allows fans to view Jurassic Park 3D anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray™ 3D disc, a Blu-ray™ disc, a DVD, a Digital Copy and UltraViolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
- Blu-ray™ 3D features a stunning hi-def 3D pictures and 7.1 hi-def sound. It can be viewed with home theater systems that include a compatible 3D HDTV, a Blu-ray™ 3D player or PlayStation 3 and compatible glasses.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and perfect hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing the movie in more places, both at home and while away.
- Digital Copy provides consumers with a choice of digital options to watch on devices such as iPhone®, iPad®, Android, computers and more.
- UltraViolet™ is the revolutionary way for consumers to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet™ lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Now available in both the United States and Canada.
- The World of Jurassic Park 3D: In this 3D exclusive feature Steven Spielberg provides an in-depth look at the 3D conversion of Jurassic Park.
Jurassic Park takes you to an amazing theme park on a remote island where dinosaurs once again roam the earth and five people must battle to survive among the prehistoric predators. Starring Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and Richard Attenborough, discover the breathtaking adventure you will want to experience again and again.
Directed By: Steven Spielberg
Produced By: Kathleen Kennedy and Gerald R. Molen
Screenplay By: Michael Crichton and David Koepp
Based on the Novel By: Michael Crichton
Cast: Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, Richard Attenborough, Bob Peck, Martin Ferrero, B.D. Wong, Samuel L. Jackson, Wayne Knight, Joseph Mazzello, Ariana Richards
TECHNICAL INFORMATION – 3D BLU-RAY™:
Street Date: April 23, 2013
Copyright: 2013 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Selection Number: 61125857/ 61126579 (CDN)
Running time: 2 Hour, 07 Minutes
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1 Widescreen
Rating: PG-13 for intense science fiction terror
Languages/Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish, French
Sound: English DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1, English DTS Digital Surround 5.1, Spanish/French Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
About Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.
CONTACT: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
Vice President - Publicity
SOURCE Universal Studios Home Entertainment
More by this Source
From Universal Studios Home Entertainment: Rush
Dec 03, 2013, 09:00 ET
From Universal Studios Home Entertainment: Machete Kills
Nov 19, 2013, 12:50 ET
From Universal Studios Home Entertainment: Riddick
Nov 12, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.