BANGKOK, Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Thailand's outstanding companies will be celebrated at the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Thailand Excellence Awards banquet on March 23, to be held at the Dusit Thani hotel in Bangkok.
"This year's awards are expected to be bigger and better. Frost & Sullivan is excited to continue the tradition of hosting the excellence awards in Bangkok to honor the achievements of various companies in Thailand," said Mr. Koh Eng Lok, Country Director, Frost & Sullivan Thailand.
He added that it is important for companies to receive independent third-party endorsements especially in the current challenging business environment. "The validation from a credible third-party growth consultant such as Frost & Sullivan will give consumers a reason to choose a particular product or service over the others," Mr. Koh said.
He said that the 5th edition of the Thailand Excellence Awards will highlight and honor the accomplishments of Thai companies in 4 industries - ICT, Transportation & Logistics, Energy & Environment and Chemicals, Materials & Food.
Mr. Koh said that the award recipients will be identified based on an in-depth research conducted by Frost & Sullivan's analysts.
"The award categories are reviewed and evaluated yearly to reflect the current market landscape and to include new emerging trends in Thailand," he added.
The list of awards that are expected to be presented at the 2016 Frost & Sullivan Thailand Excellence Awards banquet:
- Oleochemicals Company of the Year
- Wood Coatings Company of the Year
- Palm Oil Plantation Company of the Year
- Animal Nutritional Feed Company of the Year
- LED Signage New Product Innovation
- Property Development Customer Value Leadership
- Property Development Company of the Year
- Water Technology O&M Service Provider of the Year
- LED Lighting Company of the Year
- Biogas Company of the Year
- Biomass Power Company of the Year
- Property Development Product Leadership
- Water Technology System Integration Company of the Year
- Facilities Management – Building Operations & Maintenance Customer Value Leadership
- Facilities Management (Public Infrastructure Support Services) Company of the Year
- Facilities Management Industry (Building Operations & Maintenance) Company of the Year
- Industrial Bioremediation Company of the Year
- Unified Communications System Integrator of the Year
- Data Center Hosting Service Provider of the Year
- Managed Security Services Provider of the Year
- Contact Center Applications Vendor of the Year
- Outsourced Contact Center Service Provider of the Year
- Fixed Broadband Service Provider of the Year
- Mobile Data Service Provider of the Year
- Infrastructure as a Service Provider of the Year
- Contact Center System Integrator of the Year
- Unified Communications Vendor of the Year
- Mobile Service Provider of the Year
- Telecom Service Provider of the Year
- Project Logistics Company of the Year
- Oil and Gas Logistics Service Company of the Year
- Emerging Logistics Service Provider Company of the Year
- Logistics IT Solutions Company of the Year
- Warehouse Development Company of the Year
- Cold Chain Logistics Service Provider of the Year
- Technology Innovation in Bath Fittings
The awards banquet is by invitation only. Please visit our awards website at http://frost-apac.com/thailandawards/ or connect with us via social media – Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin for the latest news and updates. We also invite you to join the conversation using #FrostAwards.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Asia Pacific
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan