LONDON, July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
4pm BST on Thursday 1st August 2013
Online, with free registration
Healthcare Research Analysts Hilal Cura and Uldouz Berenjforoush
With their growing GDP and government's focus on reforms and development, Azerbaijan and Iran healthcare markets open up their doors to global companies and private investors, offering new opportunities across all segments, from the pharmaceutical field to the medical devices industry, as well as medical tourism.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the growth of Azerbaijan and Iran healthcare market
- Identify the drivers and restraints
- Discover trends across all market segments
This briefing will benefit global companies and private investors in the pharmaceutical, medical devices and medical services fields, by discussing current and emerging trends and providing forward-looking projections.
"A young but rapidly growing oil-rich Azerbaijan presents itself as an untouched ground for investment. With its ever increasing GDP, we see healthcare expenditure following the same path as well. Azerbaijan has also gone through extensive reforms to ensure growth and development in its healthcare industry," notes Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Hilal Cura.
"A natural resource rich nation of over 75 million people - more than 50% of which under the age of 35 - Iran enjoys an enormous amount of wealth coming in from its oil & gas reservoirs. Its GDP is estimated to grow at an average of 2.4% over the next 10 years, offering interesting opportunities across all industries. Iran's healthcare industry was worth 26.44bn USD in 2011 and has grown to 28.13bn USD in 2012, up 6.4%," notes Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Research Analyst Uldouz Berenjforoush.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit:
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan