MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan will present the CIO Impact Awards honoring enterprise teams and top executives that enable breakthrough new business models and strategies through the use of transformative technologies during the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. The event will be held on Feb. 8-10, 2015 in San Francisco, Calif. Companies are encouraged to submit nominations on behalf of their information technology teams or clients by Sept. 12, 2014 at frost.com/cioawards.
CIO Impact Award nominees, award winners, and other senior-level information technology executives will come together for participant-driven sessions and a CIO Impact Awards Gala. The selected CIO Impact Award winners will have demonstrated and be honored in the following categories:
- Enterprise Social Networking: Those that have leveraged a variety of social networking tools and platforms to enable internal collaboration and decision-making or to connect with and better understand and serve their customers' needs.
- Advanced Software Development: Winners must have achieved competitive advantage and delivered outstanding customer value by successfully embracing cutting-edge software development tools and techniques.
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data: The recipients will have earned competitive advantage through effective collection, management, and analysis of large volumes of enterprise and market data from a wide variety of sources, from traditional transactions to customer interactions and data generated through the Internet of Things.
- Enterprise Architecture: Winners will have successfully aligned their organization's IT architecture roadmap with their enterprise's overall strategic direction.
- Mobility: Those selected will have collaborated closely with line-of-business executives to define effective, flexible governance programs and deploy applications that demonstrate the vast potential of mobile technologies delivering measurable business value.
- Cloud Computing: Recipients will have aggressively embraced public or private cloud computing paradigms providing reduced costs, increased agility, greater scalability, improved standardization of IT services, and transformed the role of the IT organization.
- Unified Communications and Collaboration: Winners gained tangible benefits from platforms and technologies that support the integrated, unified delivery and management of communication services, such as instant messaging, telephony, presence information, video conferencing, data sharing, as well as messaging services, such as voicemail and email.
- Data and Network Resilience: Recipients will have taken cost-effective steps to assure that the networks, information systems, and technologies that their enterprises use are continuously available, high performing, and secure.
Furthermore, the CIO Impact Awards will honor two CIO Innovators of the Year. These will be CIOs whose teams had the most positive impact on their enterprises' strategic innovation.
Those that may submit a nomination include:
- Small, medium and large size companies located anywhere in the world, provided they have an information technology function;
- Public relations companies and agencies on behalf of their clients;
- Technology providers on behalf of their clients;
- Consultants on behalf of their clients
The nominees will be judged on the following criteria:
- Process Impact: Did the project transform key processes and allow the company to add value in new ways?
- Business Impact: Did the project deliver measurable bottom-line business benefits that met or exceeded expectations?
- IT/Business Alignment: Has the project enabled the company's overall business strategy? Does the project demonstrate strategic alignment between the IT function and the business?
- Use of Technology: Does the project reflect the use of appropriate and cost-effective transformational technologies to provide maximum business value?
In order to join the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.bestinformationtechnologyevent.com
You can also join the conversation on Twitter by using #FrostNEXT.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan