MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Global President & Managing Partner Aroop Zutshi
Thailand Country Manager, Monsinee Keeratikrainon
Emerging countries are increasingly capturing global attention due to the burgeoning opportunities they present unlike most developed nations, which are grappling with economic challenges. Myanmar has been witnessing a rise in international interest and business opportunities since the initiation of political and economic reforms in 2011. In addition to these reforms, Myanmar enjoys a strategic geographic position; it is well cushioned between emerging giants like China and India. All eyes are on Myanmar as the chair of the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) in 2014, which will be critical to the establishment of the AEC (ASEAN Economic Community) by 2015.
This analyst briefing will provide an overview of Myanmar's economy and delve into Mega Trends pertinent to the country. This will be followed by executive insights on key growth industries in Myanmar.
Participate in this briefing to understand the growth prospects and opportunities in emerging markets with a special focus on Myanmar. The briefing will cover imminent Myanmar Mega Trends and opportunities in crucial growth industries of the country. Concluding the presentation with a section on key investment opportunities, our experts will host a live question-and-answer session.
"Ever since the initiation of reforms in 2011, Myanmar has been garnering increasing international interest," said Aroop Zutshi, Frost & Sullivan Global President & Managing Partner. "The spotlight will only intensify as Myanmar takes on the role as chair of the ASEAN in 2014, especially since the AEC is expected to be established by 2015. Myanmar's energy and telecommunication industries are also promising sectors to keep an eye out for as foreign direct investment in those sectors continues to increase."
Why you should attend:
- Gain a perspective concerning the macroeconomic fundamentals of Myanmar.
- Understand the growing Mega Trends relevant to the country.
- Be up to speed about growth opportunities that key growth industries present.
- Participate in a live question-and-answer session following the presentation.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address, web site and city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific
D: +61 02 8247 8927
Corporate Communications, Asia Pacific
D: +603 6204 5910
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan