Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Teleperformance Colombia for Leveraging Human Resources to Stand Out in the Colombian Contact Center Outsourcing Market Teleperformance Colombia has utilized its position and high-quality processes to become a contact center hub for the whole Latin American region
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the contact center outsourcing market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Teleperformance Colombia with the 2013 Colombia Frost & Sullivan Award for Market Share Leadership. Teleperformance rose to the top of the ladder in 2012 by capturing 13.1 percent of the Colombian contact center outsourcing market. The company had outstanding revenue growth of 20.5 percent, partially due to the opening of a new operation center with 400 workstations (Conecta II).
"Teleperformance is one of the largest outsourcing companies in the world, with operations in 49 countries, services in 66 languages, and a 135,000-strong workforce," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst, Martin Ramirez. "This global footprint allows the Colombian Teleperformance team to leverage best practices from its global centers and apply them to its own processes."
Teleperformance has proven to be a reliable partner, providing high-value contact-center services. In Colombia, Teleperformance has utilized its branding to distinguish itself from other multinational and local competitors.
Teleperformance Colombia has set itself apart through its new initiative to conduct all projects through a universal methodology shaped by four main characteristics: Attitude, Talent, Accountability, and Commitment (ATAC). The ATAC project encourages all leaders to be responsible for their key performance indicators (KPIs) and, ultimately, build a team that takes ownership of its projects.
Leaders at all levels are required to create and analyze their own reports generated by a single tool, the Teleperformance Report, which consistently measures all operations with equivalent metrics. Finally, a reward program based on the agent metrics in the reports determines fair compensation.
As part of ongoing efforts to improve performance and quality, the company also launched the Teleperformance Operational Processes & Standards (TOPS) initiative, which enables leaders to coach and provide feedback to their teams 80 percent of the work time.
"Teleperformance has pioneered fraud-prevention policies in the contact center outsourcing industry and its current security portfolio includes an anti-fraud program, voice biometric authentications, fraud data mining reporting, and a state-of-the-art business continuity program," noted Ramirez. "This portfolio, and the company's ability to seamlessly provide domestic, near-shore, and offshore services, helps it attract the biggest financial clients and data-sensitive industries, such as telecommunications, in both Colombia and foreign countries."
In 2010, Teleperformance became the first operation center in Colombia to be certified by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standard Council as operating under the stringent security standards for credit card transactions. Consequently, the finance and telecommunication vertical sectors contribute close to 60 percent of the company's revenue in Colombia.
Similarly, in the healthcare industry, Teleperformance acquired a third-party Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Certification of Compliance in 2008, which allows it to support clients in the U.S. healthcare industry. In Colombia alone, the healthcare sector accounts for 30 percent of the company's incomes.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that demonstrates excellence in capturing the highest market share within its industry. The Award recognizes the company's leadership position within the industry in terms of revenues or units, as specified.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Teleperformance Colombia
Teleperformance Colombia is the result of the acquisition made by Teleperformance S.A. of Teledatos, a Colombian company with fifteen years of experience that positioned itself as number one on the contact center and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Colombian Market.
Teleperformance Colombia specializes in designing, implementing and managing BPO solutions that include contact center outsourcing, back office services and contact center software development and implementation. Our main focus is on four industries, offering the following services:
- Telecommunications: customer service, upgrading, up-selling and cross-selling, collection services, technical support, data updating, services automation (IVR, CTI) and virtual hold (call backs).
- Aeronautic, Tourism & Transport: sales, bookings and changes, frequent flyer programs management, support to airlines and agencies, customer service (multiple languages) including general information, questions and requests management.
- Retail: Secure telephone payment platform, general information, questions, complaints, information libraries, distributor and end customer service and telemarketing (predictive and progressive dialing).
- Health & Social Services: medical appointment setting, authorizations, requests follow up, mail management, data updating, online communication and emergency line. Our agents attend and process calls originated in different countries, such as: U.S., Venezuela, Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Aruba, Curazao, Brazil, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
P: 210. 247.3870
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan