MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketing executives are constantly searching for new ways to attract, engage and convert prospects into customers at an accelerated rate. Executives benefit from formulating an overall strategic plan, prior to implementing specific marketing strategies for each stage of the buying cycle.
Frost & Sullivan's Integrated Marketing Solutions (IMS) practice offers solutions at every stage of the customer buying cycle. With expertise in customer and prospect segmentation, Frost & Sullivan helps companies optimally target their audience, while creating a message that is entirely customer focused. By utilizing many of Frost & Sullivan's areas of expertise, such as Customer Research, Marketing Priorities Workshops, and others, the IMS team can help design the strategy, and map out the tactical components for a comprehensive and attainable realization of your team's goals.
A solution for each stage in the customer buying cycle:
- Awareness - To motivate your customers to purchase your products and/or services, they must be aware of your organization. Frost & Sullivan's IMS partners with your team to improve upon your content marketing strategy, public relations campaigns and thought leadership to help extend your reach via channels such as whitepapers, eBulletins, market resources, and other key tools.
- Consideration - When customers are shopping for a product or service, it is imperative to connect with them to ensure your solutions are part of their consideration. Frost & Sullivan leverages its extensive database of decision makers to identify and engage your prospects. Utilizing a mix of marketing strategies and an integrated approach, from eBroadcasts to our Executive MindXchange event series, Frost & Sullivan can connect your sales team with your target prospects, in their consideration phase.
- Credibility - When potential clients are considering products, they may discount a brand because they don't have enough information to view the company as trustworthy. By partnering with Frost & Sullivan and utilizing unique tools like spotlight videos and virtual think tanks, you benefit from Frost & Sullivan's more than 50 years of research credibility to build trust in your products and services.
- Evaluation - Everyone likes to try before they buy. Prepared companies take this opportunity to demonstrate the value of their solution, and show prospects how it stacks up against the competition. Validation from a third party can add a level of confidence at the evaluation stage, and provide that desired push to get prospects over the hump to make the purchase. Frost & Sullivan can help with the demonstration process via channels such as road shows, sponsorship of our Executive MindXchange events, and our Executive Think Tank Dinner Series.
Once you convert the prospect, your work is far from done. It has only just begun and customer marketing begins. Leveraged wisely, happy clients are valuable assets. They can provide references and a greater level of credibility. Frost & Sullivan created unique marketing channels to help you develop and promote your powerful influencers – your clients. VIP events, outsourced eBulletins and interview style video case studies all help your clients promote your products.
"Frost & Sullivan has helped us through the transition to communicate our new, focused efforts," said McKesson Patient Relationship Solutions vice president of marketing, Derek Rago. "We're happy to say that our event is now established as best-in-breed in the marketplace."
Frost & Sullivan's Integrated Marketing Solutions practice is dedicated to helping business generate business. Utilizing more than two dozen unique marketing channels, IMS consultants work alongside Frost & Sullivan industry analysts to build a customized solution that meets and exceeds your strategic marketing objectives. See more at www.frost.com/ims.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #FrostIMS.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan