Frost & Sullivan Reveals a Snapshot of Social Media in the Enterprise
Join complimentary webinar for an inside look at what is causing the rift on social media in the business space
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Melanie Turek, Vice President for Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice
Social media is booming, but enterprise use still lags behind personal use in most organizations, according to Frost & Sullivan's latest end-user research. Customer-facing tools are more popular than those used for internal collaboration, but most organizations are still in the early stages when it comes to understanding how to best leverage the technology for maximum benefit. This webinar will showcase highlights from the research study and offer best practices for competitive advantage.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the growth of social media in the enterprise
- Identify the leading vendors in the market
- Benchmark where you are against your competitive peers
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
This briefing will benefit IT leaders and line-of-business managers in various departments, including sales and marketing, HR, and customer support. Social media and UC vendors will also gain valuable information on what their customers are doing today, and where they are heading.
"Social media is a hot topic in enterprises today, but usage is still fairly scattershot and ad-hoc, with a lot of companies testing the waters before making significant investments in the technology," says Research Vice President Melanie Turek. "To best leverage social for customer outreach and internal collaboration, managers and executives must treat the tools as they would any other IT investment, and develop clear policies and best practices for use."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan: Delivering the Content Marketing Executives Need to Make Better Decisions
Dec 11, 2013, 07:56 ET
Communication and Collaboration Technology Trends to Watch in 2014 and Beyond
Dec 11, 2013, 07:54 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.