Frost & Sullivan Reveals the 2013 UCC Market Trends and Predictions Join this complimentary webinar discussing how the tight economy is accelerating the transformation of the UCC industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Elka Popova, Program Director, and Robert Arnold,
With a struggling economy and major transformational forces impacting the industry, the North American unified communications and collaboration (UCC) market must prepare for an uphill battle in 2013. Frost & Sullivan survey data show that UCC budgets will mostly remain the same or slightly increase, but end-user organizations will apply extra caution in their investment decisions. Niches of rapid market growth provide vendors, service providers, and partners with significant opportunities.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about customer operational and technology challenges and investment priorities
- Identify growth opportunities in specific technology markets
- Gain insight into long-term market trends that will shape the industry beyond 2013
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
This briefing will benefit UCC applications developers, equipment manufacturers, service providers, channel partners, and end users by identifying UCC market technology and business trends as well as growth opportunities.
"With flailing European economies, concerns about Chinese markets, and the risk of a fiscal cliff in the U.S., the North American unified communications and collaboration (UCC) industry must prepare for a tough 2013," observes Unified Communications & Collaboration Program Director, Elka Popova. "While technologies are evolving faster than ever before, customers are extra cautious with their UCC investments. Pockets of disruptive innovation in mobile, social, visual, and cloud technologies will drive customer demand and industry growth."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan