MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EST on Tue., Jan. 21, 2014
Complimentary online registration
Frost & Sullivan Digital Media Industry Manager Avni Rambhia
Once upon a time, a knowledge worker accessed proprietary documents on a company-owned desktop computer within the corporate firewall. Today's work environment is dramatically different – sensitive data and proprietary documents are increasingly produced and accessed outside the firewall on employee-owned devices. Virtual collaboration is growing, and the cloud is redefining security paradigms even further. Yet, some things remain the same. Intellectual property must be protected; regulations must be complied with; and individual identities, authentications and privileges must be dynamically managed.
Reasons to attend this Analyst Briefing:
- Discover changing use cases and scenarios causing an evolution of the threat landscape for corporate intellectual property (IP)
- Learn how leading vendors are rising to the occasion to help enterprises meet these progressive challenges
- Identify best practices in developing and executing a forward-looking IP protection strategy
This Analyst Briefing will be valuable for anyone involved in intellectual property in the enterprise setting, from the knowledge workers creating the massive amounts of data, to the information technology specialists in charge of protecting the documents. Organizations of a variety of sizes and spanning all industries will benefit, from those in the start up phase, to entrenched vendors.
"More than a billion mobile devices shipped in 2013," said Frost & Sullivan Digital Media Industry Manager Avni Rambhia. "More and more sensitive data and documents are finding their way to tablets and smartphones, often owned by employees and contractors. At the same time, a mobile device is stolen or lost every minute and mobile malware is on the rise. Securing documents and data outside the firewall on devices the enterprise does not own and cannot control is a difficult challenge, but one that must be solved to ensure corporate IP remains secure in an increasingly mobile and cloud-based productivity environment."
- To register for this complimentary analyst briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Digital Media practice, please visit: http://www.digitalmedia.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan