Frost & Sullivan's CIO Impact Awards Nomination Deadline Extended to December 6, 2013
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CIO Impact Award nominees, award winners and other senior-level information technology executives will come together Feb. 9-11, 2014 in San Francisco, Calif. at the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange for participant-driven sessions and a CIO Impact Awards Gala. The CIO Impact Awards Gala is where enterprise teams and top executives enabling breakthrough new business models and strategies through the innovative use of transformative technologies will be selected and honored in categories including:
- Enterprise Architecture Award
- Mobility Award
- Cloud Computing Award
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Award
- Data and Network Resilience Award
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data Award
In addition to selecting winners in each awards category, the CIO Impact Awards will honor two CIO Innovators of the Year. These will be CIOs whose teams had the most positive impact on their enterprises' strategic innovation.
Many high quality nominations have already come in, and in order to give others a chance to nominate, Frost & Sullivan has extended the deadline to submit nominations to Dec. 6, 2013. Those invited to participate include small, medium and large sized companies located anywhere in the world (provided they have a CIO function); as well as public relations companies, technology providers, and consultants on behalf of their clients.
The nominees will be judged on:
- Process Impact: Did the project transform key processes and allow the company to add value in new ways?
- Business Impact: Did the project deliver measurable bottom-line business benefits? Did those benefits meet or exceed expectations?
- IT/Business Alignment: Has the project enabled the company's overall business strategy? Does the project demonstrate strategic alignment between the IT function and the business?
- Use of Technology: Does the project reflect appropriate and cost-effective use of relevant transformational technologies to deliver maximum business value?
The 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange will also feature the following keynotes and plenary speakers, who will share their experience and expertise. They will lead interactive sessions where participants help to shape the content, and drive it to meet their needs.
- Richie Etwaru, group vice president, cloud and digital innovation, Cegedim Relationship Management, will evaluate "The Power of IT to Disrupt and Transform Industries."
- Robert Stephens, founder, The Geek Squad, former chief technology officer, Best Buy, will discuss how "The Geek Squad Saves the World."
- Jay Ferro, chief information officer of the American Cancer Society, will highlight "How IT is Helping Business Transformation."
- Brian Pendergast, chief information officer, specialty warranty and reinsurance, CNA Insurance, will speak on "Aligning IT Priorities and Policies with Stakeholder Needs and Wants."
- Michael Bennett, senior vice president of Information Management and chief information officer, BAE Systems, will lead a conversation on "Leveraging IT to Drive Your Business and Unleash Innovation Across your Enterprise."
To nominate a CIO, CIO team or client for the CIO Impact Award, please go to: www.frost.com/cioawards. Please submit nominations by December 6, 2013.
To join the 2nd Annual ConNEXTions 2014: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, please contact email@example.com or visit: www.bestinformationtechnologyevent.com
In addition, please join the conversation on Twitter using #FrostNEXT.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan Honors 2014 Excellence in Best Practices Award Recipients
Mar 14, 2014, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.