MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovations in big data solutions drives new expectations for health outcomes and investment throughout the industry. Frost & Sullivan's Growth, Innovation and Leadership (GIL): Silicon Valley event will feature a Visionary Innovation Think Tank focused on the role of Big Data in Healthcare to examine the demands and transformations within the market.
For further information on the agenda and to register for GIL 2016: Silicon Valley, please visit: http://frost.ly/kf
During Big Data in Healthcare, Hype versus Reality: What's Big Today, What Will Move the Needle Tomorrow, Frost & Sullivan will share insight on Big Data solutions predicted to impact the Healthcare industry by 2020. This overview presentation will highlight the reality of how to implement Big Data and Analytics.
Join the discussion with a panel of potential employers of Big Data solutions – healthcare providers, payers and pharmaceutical organizations - to gain their expertise on the use cases and adoption of these solutions. Furthermore, attendees will examine the following:
- How big data will affect user organizations in terms of care delivery, operations, etc.
- The expected timelines and priorities for implementing big data solutions within healthcare
- Buyers' key capabilities and requirements to ensure these solutions deliver expected value and usability
"Big data in healthcare is as much hype as it is reality. Beyond this hype, there are many applications that can leverage data to improve health outcomes and healthcare organizational operations," said Frost & Sullivan Transformational Health Senior Vice President Greg Caressi. "In this session, we will discuss what healthcare organizations are doing today to leverage big data and what solutions payers, providers and pharmaceutical companies are willing to pay for in the near term."
In this interactive session, Frost & Sullivan will brainstorm how to prepare for and incorporate Big Data in Healthcare to gain tangible benefits today. Participants will discover:
- How healthcare organizations need to prepare to exist within the big data ecosystem
- Whether data sets and infrastructure exist within a single organization or a successful collaboration
- How organizations can prepare IT systems and corporate culture to absorb these solutions
- The key challenges in making success a reality
The event also includes Think Tanks that focus on other industry landscapes, such as the adoption of artificial intelligence and the transforming ecosystem of the automotive industry.
GIL 2016: Silicon Valley is an opportunity to gain new insight and perspective on business and technology issues that matter most, now and in the future. It is where participants will collaborate in real time with other innovative and visionary thinkers, and push beyond their personal and organizational boundaries to create the future.
Join us, and be a part of what makes GIL a powerhouse of ideas and meaningful connections: Its participants!
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and join the conversation #GILSV.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frost--sullivans-gil-2016-silicon-valley-event-identifies-growth-opportunities-driven-by-big-data-in-healthcare-300307403.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan