Frost & Sullivan's IC the Future! - A Virtual Thought Leadership Panel Frost & Sullivan hosts the next in a series of complimentary and exciting webinars on the Internet of Everything
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Aravind Seshagiri, Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation Program Manager, along with expert panelists from: Millennial Net, Inc., ViaLogy, National Instruments and Time Domain
The Internet of Everything (IoE) is technology's promise to mankind of a better quality of life through a connected environment and the connectivity of every aspect of human life through a common entity, the Internet. Through endeavors like "IC the Future," Frost & Sullivan aims to bring together industry experts and create new business ideas, which will drive the convergence of different technologies.
This edition on March 20, 2014 of "IC the Future!" series of webinars will focus on the point of view from the sensor and communication test equipment markets.
This edition of IC the Future will discuss application areas such as:
- Communications and Networking
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Server and Storage
- Consumer Electronics
CEOs, CTO's, heads of marketing; business and product managers and vice presidents; venture capitalists and potential investors; companies/OEMs, system integrators involved in design, manufacturing and distribution of communication test and sensors products and solutions would all benefit from attending this presentation.
"The Internet of Things is the next big revolution in the making after the Industrial Revolution," said Frost & Sullivan Global Program Manager for Measurement and Instrumentation Aravind Seshagiri. "The development of smarter and intelligent sensors is accelerated by an even quicker pace and some feel this revolution has already proven to be bigger as more companies are adapting to newer technologies and focusing on industry convergence."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Semiconductor practice, please visit: semiconductors.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1iwXY6o.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by emailing email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan