SAN FRANCISCO, May 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global fructose market is expected to reach USD 5.68 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing consumption of low-calorie foods and beverages owing to the rising awareness regarding the adverse effects of sugar is expected to boost market demand.
Fructose is majorly used in the production of nutrition bars, soft moist cookies, pourable frozen juice concentrates and energy-reduced products. It is commercially available in syrup and crystalline forms. High fructose corn syrup, which is the major product segment in the market, is expected to experience reduced demand on account of growing concerns regarding obesity.
The high demand in North America can be attributed to low-calorie product category witnessing rapid growth. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow rapidly on account of increasing sales of products in the health and wellness category. The rising health consciousness in the region is expected to further boost the demand for fructose over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Fructose Market Analysis By Product (High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fructose Syrups, Fructose Solids), By Application (Beverages, Processed Foods, Dairy Products, Confectionary, Bakery & Cereals), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-fructose-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Fructose syrups is the fastest growing product segment and expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% from 2017 to 2025 due to increased demand from the beverage manufacturing industry
- Fructose solids product segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2017 to 2025 due to increased demand for crystalline fructose in niche applications
- Dairy products application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2017 to 2025 on account of technological innovation and the launch of new products in the category
- Asia Pacific accounted for 27% of the global market share in 2016 owing to rapid expansion by food ingredient manufacturers in the region
- The market value of fructose in the Central & South America region is expected to grow to USD 716.0 million in 2025, backed by the growing consumption in Brazil, Chile and Argentina
- Manufacturers are moving away from ingredient production and developing customized products for people suffering from diseases caused due to the excessive consumption of sugar
- In October 2016, DuPont launched affordable sugar solutions for fruit drinks in South Asia on account of growing demand for fruit based beverages.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Vitamin D Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vitamin-d-market
- Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/omega-3-polyunsaturated-fatty-acids-pufas-market
- Lactoferrin Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lactoferrin-market
- Spices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spices-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global fructose market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Fructose Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Fructose Syrups
- Fructose Solids
- Fructose Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Processed Foods
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Cereals
- Fructose Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.