DETROIT, April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Rounding out an incredible line-up of innovators and influencers, Veronika Scott, founder of the Empowerment Plan joins FUEL: Detroit's 2016 roster of accomplished speakers set to share their insight and inspiration. Comcast Spotlight, an advertising sales company also signed on as a Platinum sponsor of the one-day event promising the raw energy of a rock concert and practical wisdom of a business leadership conference.
Surrounded by bold thinkers and entrepreneurs, attendees will hear from the brightest and best on Thursday, April 21 at the Sound Board in the MotorCity Casino Hotel and walk away with the knowledge to catapult their business and career.
Renowned speakers also slated to captivate, energize and motivate include:
- Michael Strahan, Legendary Super Bowl champion, NFL Hall of Famer, co-host of ABC TV's LIVE with Kelly and Michael
- Martha Stewart, iconic business woman and media mogul
- Mark Kelly, American Space Shuttle astronaut and husband to former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Times bestselling author on employee productivity and the best leadership and management practices,
- Jacques Panis, President of Shinola
- John Varvatos, American contemporary menswear designer
- James E. Craig, Detroit Police Chief
- Sarah Kay, Founder and Co-Director, Project Voice
- Stephen Henderson, Detroit Free Press Editorial Page Editor
- Roop Raj, WJBK Fox 2 News Anchor
- Devin Scillian, WDIV News Anchor
- Carolyn Clifford, WXYZ News Anchor
- Paul W. Smith, WJR 760 AM morning show host will emcee the event
"FUEL: Detroit 2016 promises to deliver insight and inspiration and I am confident this impressive list of speakers sharing standing-ovation stories of pushing the limits, disrupting the norm and thriving against the odds will do just that," said Fuel Leadership Co-Founder Jordan Broad.
EY is back for the second consecutive year as FUEL: Detroit's presenting sponsor. Michigan.com and Detroit Free Press are Diamond sponsors and Comcast Spotlight joins Crain's Detroit Business, HelloWorld, Stefanini and Acura as a platinum sponsor of the event. Other sponsors include Ally, dbusiness, HOUR Detroit, Motor City Casino-Hotel, Gerych's, Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business, Absopure, Beaumont, Continental, CooperStandard, Corp!, Detroit Popcorn, Detroit Regional Chamber, Dior, Nirvana Tea, ITC, KIND, PNC bank, Shinola Detroit, Thai Feast, Twitter, Varnum, WJR 760, Greko, S.A.Y. Detroit, Premier Event Technology and George P. Johnson.
To find just what fuels you and attend FUEL: Detroit, please visit FuelLeadership.com to pre-register for general admission tickets. There are a limited number of VIP tickets that have just been release, which include preferred seating and breakfast, lunch or a meet and greet with one of FUEL: Detroit's prestigious guest speakers.
Doors open at 7:00 a.m. at the MotorCity Casino Hotel's Sound Board, 2901 Grand River Avenue in Detroit.
About Fuel Leadership
FUEL Leadership elevates professional performance by delivering high-energy, live business conferences and compelling, original content. FUEL focuses on achievers at all stages of their careers, from millennials entering the workforce to senior executives. FUEL hand selects businesses' most powerful minds to share insights and practical takeaways delivered in a live conference setting with the feeling and energy of a rock concert. For more about Fuel Leadership visit FuelLeadership.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fuel-detroit-2016-adds-local-humanitarian-and-entrepreneur-to-april-21-business-leadership-event-300250031.html
SOURCE FUEL Leadership