Full Speaker Program Announced for 2013 Deep Offshore Technology International Conference and Exhibition
Decades of oil and gas operating experience from the industry's best to be showcased
HOUSTON, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PennWell Corporation is pleased to announce a complete list of industry speakers for the 2013 Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International Conference and Exhibition. DOT will be held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Houston, Texas, October 22-24.
"This year is one of the busiest and exciting years we have had in some time as reflected in our speaker line-up," said David Paganie, Chief Editor Offshore magazine and DOT Conference Director. "Leading industry experts from some of the world's largest oil and gas exploration, production and service companies have been assembled to discuss every facet for safely and efficiently developing deepwater reserves."
New deepwater plays like the one found offshore Mozambique, subsea trends with notable results and promising new technologies, are included among the wide range of topics that will be highlighted at DOT 2013. The program's technical sessions, running concurrently in three tracks, include the following speakers:
Tuesday, October 22
2:30 – 3:00
- John Vitucci, Granherne/KBR
- Adam Jackson, Bredero Shaw a.s.
- Wolfgang Ruf, Pulse Structural Monitoring
3:00 – 3:30
- Guillaume Geoffroy, DORIS Engineering
- Dr. Jonathan Fay, The Dow Chemical Company
- Ron Dirksen, Halliburton
3:30 – 4:00
- Nimi Abili, Eni SpA E&P Division
- Francois Lirola, SAIPEM
- Evgeny Gubanov, Schlumberger
4:30 – 5:00
- Benjamin Mauries, Saipem
- Angus Lugsdin, Tritech International Limited
- Benjamin Garotte, Bureau Veritas
5:00 – 5:30
- Antoine Le Cotty, SBM Offshore
- Michael Bell, Heerema Marine Contractors
- Adriana Botto, Wood Group Integrity Management
5:30 – 6:00
- Dr. Wei Ma, Chevron
- Dr. Angelos Mintzas, Magma Global Ltd.
- Ming Li, INTECSEA
Wednesday, October 23
9:00 – 9:30
- Dr. William Bolin, Anadarko
- Steven Frazer, Technip Umbilical Systems
- David Rowley, Offspring International
9:30 – 10:00
- Guillaume Perez, DORIS Engineering
- Dr. Claudia Velosa, INTECSEA Inc.
- Sai Majhi, Granherne/KBR
10:00 – 10:30
- Rafael Albea, Aker Solutions
- Neil Douglas, Viper Subsea
- Guillaume Bonnaffoux, SBM Offshore
11:30 – 1:00 (Panel)
- Moderator: Arthur Stoddart, Executive Vice President, Americas, GL Noble Denton
- Charlie Williams, Executive Director, Center for Offshore Safety
- Elizabeth Komiskey, P.E. Regulatory Policy Advisor, BP America Inc.
- Kevin Renfro, GoM Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Anadarko
- Dwight Johnston, VP Deepwater HSE, Shell Oil Company
2.30 – 3.00
- Filipe Salvio, Subsea7 / COPPE-UFRJ
- Philip Luce, Framo Engineering
- Scotty Roper, Lloyd's Register Energy – Drilling
3.00 – 3.30
- Dr. Mikhail Gelfgat, Weatherford
- Mika Tienhaara, ASCOM Separation
- Trey Hall, Rothe
3.30 – 4.00
- Doug Marti, Trelleborg Offshore Norway
- Klass Eriksson, Aker Solutions
- Dr. Venkat Dasari, Los Alamos National Laboratory
4.30 – 5.00
- Gordon Sterling, Consultant
- Suzana Abilo, ADC/ Sonangol
- Maria Burns, Texas Southern University
5.00 – 5.30
- Andy Hawthorn, Schlumberger
- Dr. Eu Jeen Chin, Wood Group Kenny
- Donlad Forgie, Anadarko
5.30 – 6.00
- Lisa Li, Baker Hughes
- Helen Boyd, Heerema Marine Contractors
- Calvin Inabinett, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
Thursday, October 24
9:00 – 9:30
- Kees Van Zandwijk, Heerema Marine Contractors
- Dr. Luo Wang, Shell Oil Company
- Chris Waldhart, Dr. Albert Ku, Energo Engineering
9:30 – 10:00
- Giovanni, Chiesa, Saipem
- Scott Bufton, INTECSEA
- Stephanie le Douaron, TOTAL
10:00 – 10:30
- Tore Jacobsen, Subsea 7
- Adam Mackenzie, Granherne/KBR
- Dr. Emad Gharaibah, GE Oil & Gas
11:30 – 1:00 (Panel)
- Moderator: Mr. David Morgan, General Manager, Subsea Processing, Cameron
- Dr. Oistein Boe, Vice President Petroleum Technology Mature Fields, Statoil
- Donna T. Auzenne, Water Flood Optimization Team Leader, Chevron North America Exploration and Production Co.
- Mr. Khalid Mateen, VP Engineering and Technology, TOTAL E&P Research and Technology USA LLC.
For more information about the 2013 Deep Offshore Technology International Conference and Exhibition, and the program event schedule please visit: http://www.deepoffshoretechnology.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About PennWell Corporation
Founded in 1910 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, PennWell Corporation is a privately held and highly diversified business-to-business media and information company that provides quality content and integrated marketing solutions for the following industries: Oil and gas, electric power generation and delivery, hydropower, renewable energy, water and wastewater treatment, waste management, electronics, semiconductor manufacturing, optoelectronics, fiber-optics, aerospace and avionics, LEDs and lighting, fire and emergency services, public safety, and dental. PennWell publishes over 130 print and online magazines and newsletters, conducts 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and has an extensive offering of books, maps, websites, research and database services. In addition to PennWell's headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Company has major offices in Nashua, New Hampshire; London, England; Houston, Texas; San Diego and Mountain View, California; Fairlawn, New Jersey; Moscow, Russia; and Hong Kong, China.
The Deep Offshore Technology (DOT) International Conference and Exhibition is a three-day, oil and gas industry event dedicated to the emerging trends and daily practices of deepwater exploration and development. Owned and produced by PennWell Corporation, DOT is presented by Offshore magazine and hosted by operating companies. It features presentations, panel discussions, a comprehensive technical program and interactive exhibits focused on the unique needs of deep and ultra-deepwater.
AnNicole Faeth, Marketing Manager, PennWell Corporation
T: +1 918 832 9347 | F: +1 918 832 9274 | E: email@example.com
SOURCE PennWell Corporation
More by this Source
INCOSE to Host Avionics Forum for Industry Leaders at Dubai Airshow
Oct 29, 2013, 07:39 ET
Come celebrate POWER-GEN International's 25th Anniversary
Oct 29, 2013, 06:49 ET
POWER-GEN Africa & DistribuTECH Africa announce Conference Programme
Nov 21, 2013, 00:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.