ST. CLAIR SHORES, Mich., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Full Spektrem — a marketing and manufacturing company fusing advanced science, specifically nanoscience, with technology to formulate dynamic cleaning and coating products — launches the new Rockitproducts.com and reveals an upscale packaging design for their Rock-it line, reflecting the beyond-conventional quality that sets the products apart. Environmentally friendly, Rock-it products zero in on a cleaning need, then do the unexpected: rock it clean, rock it below the microscopic, rock it better than ever, and rock it with less effort. The Home Depot carries the Rock-it product line in their cleaning aisle; variety packs and bulk purchases are available online at Rockitproducts.com.
"We're motivated by science and put a great deal of thought behind our product formulations. However, we also appreciate the ever-evolving world of technology. So when we see a need in the market, we step back, gain a new perspective, then work to find the solution in science and technology to be sure our end product is effective, different, and outperforming the others on the shelf," said Jeff Lavin, Full Spektrem's Vice President of Marketing.
Per Lavin, before any product is added to Full Spektrem's Rock-it or Nano-it (based on nanoscience) product brand, certain criteria must be met: (1) be unique in the technology used; (2) perform differently and with better results than what people are traditionally using; (3) be innovative and meet the company's environmental responsibilities.
The Rock-it line meets those marks and then some, according to customer reviews that state the products are "miraculous, amazing, awesome, and the best cleaners ever."
- Rock-it Stainless: cleans, polishes, shines, no streaking; lifts dirt like a magnet; removes/prevents fingerprints, smudges, grime, dirt, grease; microscopic coating penetrates surface
- Rock-it Wood: cleans, polishes; luster finish, glossy shine; removes oxidation; rejuvenates/restores look; protective UV-resistant coating
- Rock-it Cooktop: cleans, polishes, protects; degreaser; no residue/streaks/scratching; works on any water-tolerant, nonporous surface
- Rock-it Oil: penetrates, bonds to surface; lubricates; reverses oxidation effects, eliminates corrosion/rust; seals ignition/wiring; blocks water damage; performs better; water-repellent, microscopic coating for longer-lasting protection
- Rock-it Firearm: all-in-one cleaner; lubricates, penetrates, protects; little goes a long way; easy to carry
- Tuff Towel: microspun material (nonwoven form of microfiber), durable with fiber 200 times finer than traditional microfiber cloths; wash it 100 times; no streaking, no lint; use with water for general cleaning, drying, dusting; holds 7 times its weight in liquid, grime, dirt; can be used with cleaning products
About Full Spektrem
The Rock-it™ cleaning product line is under the corporate umbrella of Full Spektrem LLC—a marketing and manufacturing company partnering with advanced laboratories to merge science and technology in the formulation of dynamic, durable products that perform beyond the conventional and are used in consumer and industrial sectors. Privately held, Full Spektrem is headquartered in Saint Clair Shores, MI.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/full-spektrem-rocks-it-with-newest-generation-cleaning-products-launches-new-look-new-site-300189510.html
SOURCE Full Spektrem LLC