NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The new report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers an updated outlook for the global functional foods market and growing "superfood" trend. Visiongain assesses that the functional foods market will generate revenues of $69.45bn in 2016.
Now: "Functional Food Industry Boom: Chia, Flax and Quinoa Seeds Markets Witnessing Double Digit Growth." This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the functional foods sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you will receive 170 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS an EXCLUSIVE expert interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 169 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global functional foods market. It reveals the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you will be better informed and ready to act.
- Global functional foods market forecasts from 2016-2026
- Regional functional foods market forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East and Africa
- Country level functional foods forecasts from 2016-2026 covering:
- Functional foods submarket forecasts from 2016-2026 covering
- Functional Dairy,
- Functional Bakery & Cereal,
- Functional Baby Food,
- Functional Fats & Oils,
- Functional Meat, Fish & Eggs
- Other Functional Foods
- Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level functional foods markets from 2016-2026
- Profiles and competitive positioning map of the leading 10 functional foods companies
- Abbott Laboratories
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
- Dean Foods
- General Mills
- An Interview with a key opinion leader Sarah Kottmann, a Product Developer And Director At Natures Happiness informing and underpinning the analysis
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report will keep your functional foods knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new functional foods technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the food industry & value chain
- Food manufacturers
- Ingredients suppliers
- Manufacturers of functional food
- Manufacturers of functional ingredients
- Manufacturers of free-from food
- Manufacturers of organic food
- Manufacturers of superfoods
- Health & wellness food distribution companies
- Healthy food distributors and manufacturers
- Food marketing and business analysis departments
- Investment analysts
- Investment consultancies
- Food industry investors
- Food market consultancy
- Governmental departments & agencies
- New product development (NPD) managers & Specialists
- Food buyers
- Clean-label food manufacturers
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Food industry associations
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the functional foods market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Functional Foods Market Report 2016-2026: Analysing The "Superfoods" Trend (Quinoa, Blueberries, Kale, Chia, Oatmeal, Green Tea, Broccoli, Strawberries, Salmon, Eggs, Beets, Garlic) Segment Forecasts For Functional Dairy, Bakery & Cereal, Baby Food, Fats & Oils, Meat, Fish & Eggs Driven By The Health & Wellness & 'Free-From' Trend By Health Conscious Consumers Seeking Probiotics-Enriched & Nutritional Foods Fortified With Vitamins, Calcium, Fibre & Other Elements. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04000263-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/functional-foods-market-report-2016-2026-300395069.html