LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Spain furniture and floor coverings retail market sales accounted for 3.20% of the total sales in 2014. The market is characterized by a mix of both domestic and international retailers, where the majority of the market is controlled by home furniture and homewares retailers. Per capita spend on furniture and floor coverings is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2014-2019 to reach EUR6.4 billion by 2019.
- The luxury furniture sector is considered the most significant category after fashion, cosmetics, and jewelry.
- Furniture is expected to remain the largest category during the forecast period.
- Home furniture and homewares retailers account for 84.5% of the total sales of furniture and floor coverings
Sales through online channel are gaining momentum and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.54% during 2014-2019.
"Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Spain- Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2009 to 2019
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across Spain and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on furniture and floor coverings sector in the Spain retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in furniture and floor coverings category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including floor coverings and furniture, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the furniture and floor coverings market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3467275/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/furniture-and-floor-coverings-retailing-in-spain--market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019-300381195.html