COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- itSMF USA and HDI, two leaders in the world of IT service management, have announced a robust schedule of keynotes and interactive sessions for the annual FUSION Conference & Expo, known as the most comprehensive and respected event in the ITSM industry. The 1,600 industry professionals expected to attend will have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and get a first-hand look at trending topics and innovative ideas that are pushing the IT service management community to new heights.
FUSION 16 will take place November 1-4, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. For more information about and to register, visit ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
"For the sixth consecutive year, service management professionals will gather at FUSION to discuss and compare the benefits and challenges associated with using ITSM when implementing virtualization, the cloud, mobility, security, SaaS, and more," says Jill Zimmerman, FUSION 16 Program Chair, itSMF.
FUSION 16 will provide attendees the opportunity to learn and network with their IT service management peers, make new contacts within the industry and learn how to further develop their skill sets. The conference itself offers an in-depth educational program within eight focused tracks related to ITSM. This year's tracks cover strategies, relationship management, security, advances in technology and more.
Many of the conference sessions are presented by ITSM professionals with more than 25 years of experience and cover groundbreaking industry topics. A few of this year's highly anticipated sessions include:
- Processes Made Easy (Because They Are…)—Malcolm Fry, Independent Consultant & ITSM Luminary – Learn how to simplify processes through a simple, five-step approach. Fry provides knowledge from his 50 years of experience to ensure you're equipped to create processes that are beneficial for you, your team, and your entire organization.
- Measuring Success: An Introduction to Metrics—Edward Gray, Systems Integration and Support Specialist at the University of Mary Washington - Gain insight into what metrics are, how to use them and why they are necessary. This session will give you a better understanding of different kinds of metrics, a mechanism for cataloging them, and a framework for selecting, developing, and reporting metrics and KPIs.
- Using Customer Service Data for Continuous Improvement—Gina Montague, Manager of Support Services at Infinite Campus- Discover how to correctly utilize customer feedback to implement changes that will guarantee serious improvement. Montague draws from her long career to show you how to evaluate customer satisfaction survey data and the overall impact customer satisfaction can have on your business.
- How to Improve Incident Management with KCS—Cay Robertson, Service Desk Manager at Tampa Electric Company - This case-study based session shares examples of dashboard reports, a solution quality index and article content guidelines to help kick start your service desk's KCS implementation.
In addition to these highlighted sessions, FUSION will return with an expanded schedule of seasoned and motivating keynote speakers the HDI community is eager to hear from. Keynote presentations will address some of the most pressing issues facing the IT service management industry as each speaker looks to inspire growth and success, both personally and professionally. This year's previously announced keynote lineup includes:
- Kaihan Krippendorff, Business Strategy Speaker and Author
- Dewitt Jones, Photojournalist for National Geographic, Author, and Motivational Speaker
- Tom Rath, Researcher, Author, and Filmmaker
- Scott McKain, Author and Member of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame
- Laurie Guest, Speaker, Author, and Humorist
"Led by fresh and compelling content from the industry's most renowned speakers, attendees establish service management goals specific to their organization and leave with new knowledge to effectively implement service management initiatives back at the office," adds Joy Sobhani, Group Event Director, HDI/ICMI.
View the full event schedule here: ServiceManagementFUSION.com.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better serve customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com. HDI is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fusion-16-will-host-five-keynote-presentations-and-more-than-100-breakout-sessions-led-by-top-it-service-management-professionals-300340276.html